3ds Max help

I am NOT going to get it for free because that is pirating!!

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

3ds Max help

Postby cody » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:48 pm

can someone please tell me where to get 3ds Max for a relatively low price?

Here are some conditions:

Find it for less than $100 but more than $15.
Don't tell me to get a free trial because that expires after 30 days.
No torrent please. I hate pirating.
Tell me why it has such an outrageous price. :x It should cost at most $100 not $3500
Tell me where to look
Please don't lock this topic.
Please don't ban me (That would be mean).
Tell me why armyman was banned. :cry: I really like to know why. It may keep me from doing something by accident that causes a ban. (Sorry if this is off topic)

Please follow at least four of those (Especially the first one and the last three). I would appreciate it. And please tell me where to get a free tutorial.
My Member Number is prime. LOL!

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm

First, if you don't know, it's so hard to use, and I don't know why you need it.

From seeing Armyman's posts, seems he made some bad posts. If you don't know, your last topic got locked, why do you need to post it again?

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby cody » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Because I want to know why it costs such an outrageous price. I thought it would be more like $100. The tutorial is for helping me learn how to use 3ds.

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:07 pm

See this. I hope you know this is only for use of professionals, I don't think you should get it. If not mistaken, I think older versions are downloaded for free.

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby cody » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Thanks. That was just what I was looking for.

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Armyman was banned because all he did was insult people and act rude.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

CarLuver69
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby CarLuver69 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:25 am

Get the trial, find a serial code, and bam - you didn't pirate! Message me if you want the website (FIREFOX + ADBLOCK RECOMMENDED!)
[img]https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2562/2010mm2cawardssilver.png[/img] [color=orange]Best MM2 Innovation - Author of best car of the year[/color]
[color=silver][i]Proud supporter of MM2X[/i][/color]

[color=#CCCCCC]How do I love thee MM2? Let me count the add-ons...
[size=134][b]Are my pictures not showing up? [url=https://photobucket.com/CL69MM2]CLICK HERE![/url][/b][/size][/color]

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby cody » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:28 am

At least 3ds Max doesn't cost as much as 3d printers. they cost an even more outrageous $40,000!!!!!!!!!!!! :x I don't understand why Computer aided design costs so much!!!! 8O It doesn't make sense! :confused2: You could get a new car for that price and pay it off without needing a monthly car payment!!!! It makes me want to just go and ask them to drop their prices or I won't buy their products! Why do they charge so much? :angry: (Sorry if I was too angry or off topic.)
I hope you know this is only for use of professionals, I don't think you should get it. If not mistaken, I think older versions are downloaded for free.
Older versions are just as expensive as the current one. I looked everywhere, but the only cheap place was that Ebay link you gave me.

PS: I was very happy when I clicked that link and saw those low prices. :D

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:54 am

Again, only professionals use it, I don't think you should get it at all. I pay more than 3DS Max for the work I do, and I find it cheap for what I do. (Basically exporting 3D model into real life). As I said, it's very hard to use.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Triple_X » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 am

3D programs are expensive cuz if your a pro you'll be paid really good in my country the payment for 3D designers are triple+ more than normal designers
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby cody » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:54 pm

How do I download the trial without filling out a crazy form?

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby hastantyo » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:01 pm

I've some question for you:

- Did you know all of the function of 3D Max?
- Did you know basically about modeling in 3D Max?
- For what reason that you want/buy it?
- If you think the price is too expensive, why don't you buy another Programs which less price?

================================================

And please, understand with this:

3D Max is advanced 3D modeling program. Which its hard to use (for beginners), there are a lot of tutorial for it. Only Professional/Advanced modeler can do the best work on it. Like they did some great renders.

Trial/Demo version, has limit use. If you want to learn more details like they do, buy the Original/Full version one. Don't be grumble if the price is so high, because this is Advanced 3D Modeling program. Not to be use for useless function. :wink:

================================================

Zmodeler1 or Zmodeler2 is the right way to learn make an 3D objects (Basically, whatever). You can use this (if you want), because this program is free and usefull.
Last edited by hastantyo on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Most starting 3d modelers start with Zmodeler. It's free, and can be used for a long time. :)
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby cody » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:20 pm

I've tried the trial on another computer (but it crashed recently and I lost the trial). I know the basics (Polyhedra such as Pyramid, Cube, Basic Materials, Material Export to TGA without RLE compression, Mesh Export to 3ds, OBJ, other formats, 3d view pan, zoom rotate) Now I can't find a direct download for the trial. I want to use it's more advanced features (Animation, Rendering, Bend and melt modifiers). I learn really fast. Also I know Pi (the ratio of a circle's circumference to it's diameter) to 40 decimal places (it took me only a week to learn), so I can do really good precision (possibly to the limits of 3ds Max's floating point precision). That's the reason I want the trial. I know I still have a lot to learn, but I will learn fast (I might even become a millionaire by 2050 if I make enough money from selling 3D Models).

PS: How many possible Serial numbers are there? is it more then 10,000,000,000,000? if so, is it the product of successive integers? (1*2*3*4*....*n-1*n=n factorial)

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Some of the first are no good in 3DS Max.. LOL, sorry but it's kinda pathetic. There are many serials, but there are working torrents just to tell you. As Carking said, learn ZM, much easier, become a millionaire that way. I hope you got your answers now..