.psdl saving help please!!!

in zmodeler 1.07

_AhMeT_
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 14 years 5 months

.psdl saving help please!!!

Postby _AhMeT_ » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 pm

hi all...i draw interesting thing in zmodeler 1.07 version...
but i want to save it with .psdl file...i clicked Export button and there is "Midtown Madness 2 Cities (.psd) <=thats .psd but i should convert it .psdl
How can i do it guys? :roll:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:54 pm

ZModeler 1 doesn't support the .psdl file format. I don't know why there's that PSD filter in ZModeler 1, but I guess that it doesn't work. I read somewhere that the creator of ZModeler was working for a PSDL filter for ZModeler, never finished.
To create working .psdl files of cities is needed the MM2 City Toolkit, and the procedure is completely different. You can search for tutorials.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

_AhMeT_
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby _AhMeT_ » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 pm

i couldnt open zmodeler2... :(
where is tutorial? have you got link?

by the way...sorry i opened this topic on wrong place :(

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:59 pm

ZModeler 2? The version 2 of this program doesn't support anything related with MM2, exclude it.
Some tracks making tutorials are here and here. Follow them, especially the first one that's more about the PSDL terrain making, but remember, isn't an easy thing. ZModeler 1 is used only to make the track model as MM2 City Toolkit required, then it's exported as .3ds file and with MM2 City Toolkit program you have to import it to generate the track files.

Doesn't matter, topics can be easily moved. The important is to don't make double posting...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

_AhMeT_
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby _AhMeT_ » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 am

Ok..thank franch...I thought "There is so many city!Everyone making city...Why Cant I?" so im gonna read and try making

I wont send double post anymore