were can i goe a good (free) editer?

drrt4
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

were can i goe a good (free) editer?

Postby drrt4 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:15 am

iv tryd zmodeler it dose not work for me. i need a easy way to edit cars for my private use, (and mabby sooner or later make a car for everyone) just i find flaws in sum cars that i want to fix (not that im complaining) need sumthing easy to use for a beginner like me. (allso iv got that ultimate tweaker from HTQ TEAM) thanks for all help. :biggrin: :dance: :whist: :mrgreen: :footinmount: :vhappy: :tongue: (most of those are tests)
[img]https://img408.imageshack.us/img408

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:33 am

The only program to import and export models to make them for MM2 is the ZModeler, no one else. But, ZModeler isn't the editor of MM2, you need knowledges, tutorials and skills to do all the rest... With the MM2 Ultimate Tweaker you can edit only the vehicles main tuning values.
But exactly, what flaws would you fix on the cars? Even if you'll be able...

This topic is actually useless... :roll:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

drrt4
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby drrt4 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:16 pm

i guess it is. the falws i find are that sum cars have tiers that are to thin or to wide, i can go down the hole list sum other time, the tweaker only dose the basic tuning it dose not go deep down in to the car setup. the zmodeler it is just so hard to use i don't understand it, like dose it work by exporting stuff via .ar file or something else, iv tryd to use it i just dont understand it. thanks for telling me that this is pointless, im going to try to delete this forum.

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years

Postby Riva » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:16 pm

lol'd @ your latest sentence :fight:

Well, if you want to improve a car already available for MM2, you must use ZModeler and as Franch said, some skills are needed (especially if you want to edit the 3D model).

However, most of the MM2 cars are locked, so you can't edit/improve them.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:38 pm

This topic looks useless because of what you've written in the first post, no offence for that, but you should already know that ZModeler is essential if you want to edit something about the car 3D model, and if you don't understand how use it better leave away this idea; the quickest possible edits that you can do to almost any add-on car are the ones that you can make with the MM2 Ultimate Tweaker.
BTW, the cars modeling and games modding isn't for everyone... And not last, if the car .ar file is locked, of course there's nothing to do.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

drrt4
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby drrt4 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:42 pm

ok, ok, i understand, can sumone tellme how to close this forom? (allso riva not that im complaining but yor 2006 R8 are there going to be fixes soon, i think the tiers are to thin in the back.)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Only moderators and admins are able to lock the forum topics. Most of the times isn't needed this, is enough don't post anymore in the topic.
For your info, the Riva's 2006 Audi R8, like all his versions of this car, has the locked .ar file. Almost all his releases have the locked .ar file, and this is valid for almost all the recent years releases. For me the tires of that car are all ok, they're like in real life.

drrt4
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby drrt4 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:18 pm

o well ok no disappointment here. well i advise no one to post here any more.