matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

AfC11-Crash Time/Burning Wheels/Highway Nights/The Syndicate

Postby matt1314 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi everyone.

I made this topic to let people talk here about this game: Alarm f
Last edited by matt1314 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:14 pm

This game hasn't a good graphic and it's made pretty bad. It hasn't a long longevity too. Anyway it looks funny.

I know that DjDecibel likes the Cobra 11 TV series and he has played this game. :)
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Postby Riva » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:40 pm

Looks like World Racing 2 :D

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:25 pm

Well, I don't understand you Franch, why you say, that the game is made pretty bad. :roll: I like it so much! That's the most realistic game I've ever seen. Of course Burnout is better, but the Paradise version, which will come out in January 2009, won't run on my system, because of the system requirements and high graphics. :( So I bought a game, which fits into my requirements. I have 2,53 GHz and "Crash Time" requires 2,4 GHz. And even that game isn't running smoothly on my system. :lol:

Here some cool and exploding screens:

Enjoy them! 8)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:53 pm

I meant that this game isn't well made as many other games; from the screenshots is possible to see the pretty bad graphic. This is a less important game, like a game called French Steet Racing.
For example, the Crashday game and FlatOut game series are better in any aspects of the graphic, cars physic and exposions.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

lzr_sl2007
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby lzr_sl2007 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:58 pm

I need it, something I can explode, aff MM2 not only in advance =(
[url=https://flic.kr/p/oHNMJb][img]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3836/14912954210_7a7c71f043_o.jpg[/img][/url]

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Well, every time I play this game, sometimes my keyboard buttons are not responding to my command. E.g. when I press the key to turn left, the car turns after at least after 2 seconds to the left. Or sometimes the car drives straight away and I can't stop it, so that's very annoying! I can't do the missions right, because my buttons are not responding! How can I solve the problem? :roll:

BTW Franch, the bad graphics are depending only from my graphic configuration, because with higher graphics this game won't run smooth on my system, but actually it has to run clear, because it requires 2,4 GHz and I have 2,53 GHz. :lol:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Well, every time I play this game, sometimes my keyboard buttons are not responding to my command. E.g. when I press the key to turn left, the car turns after at least after 2 seconds to the left. Or sometimes the car drives straight away and I can't stop it, so that's very annoying! I can't do the missions right, because my buttons are not responding! How can I solve the problem? :roll:
This sounds like a problem of a game, that other games should have. If you have a gamepad, try to use it. I had a similar problem while playing TDU, but it was a temporaly problem of my old wireless keyboard.
What I can say is that a patch could solve this problem; actually there's the v1.11 patch. Get it here, install it and see if the problem is solved.
BTW Franch, the bad graphics are depending only from my graphic configuration, because with higher graphics this game won't run smooth on my system, but actually it has to run clear, because it requires 2,4 GHz and I have 2,53 GHz. :lol:
I red a review of this game, and it wasn't so good; the graphic of this game is still old, and its playing longevity isn't too much. The review game vote was low.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:21 am

But Franch, I have already the patch v1.11 and the problem is still there. Could it be a system problem, because of too much ressources for the game and low ressources for the controlling? I don't have a gamepad, but I'll get one soon. :D And this problem appears only on this game. When I play other games on my PC, the buttons are responding to each command, like they should.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:53 pm

I see it as a problem of the game, since it happens only with it. Try to play it with a gameplay when you'll get it.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:01 pm

OK, I'll try to do that. But actually I think the gamepad won't take affect on the controlling of the cars in this game. :roll:

Anyway, here some new screens:

Enjoy!

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 pm

OK, I contacted Synetic and told them about my problem. Now I'm waiting for an answer.

More screens now:

Enjoy! 8)

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:46 pm

I can see a bit of what Franch88 means about the graphics: some of the textures look pretty bad (basic grass texture looks awful) and the fire looks kinda odd. Who cares though, looks fun. I'll have to get it.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Yeah, the graphics are not the best, but it's fun, like you said. The fire is well made, I think that it's enough for that game. About the grass texture, it's just my graphics configuration, of course I can set the texture quality of the grass higher, but then my game won't run smooth. :wink:

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:32 am

OK, three more screens:

1. My Silvia S15:

2. The map for "Autobahn", made by Jey Bee:

3. The map for "Stadt", also made by Jey Bee:

Enjoy them! 8)