Please help, if you can...

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Need for Speed Most Wanted help

Postby matt1314 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Hi everyone.

I wanted to ask, of someone has a complete savegame of NFS MW. I want to unlock all cars, tracks, engine upgrades, simply everything. What do I have to enter, so what cheat code? Or maybe what do I have to modify in the game files to unlock everything?

Thanks. :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:40 pm

In this website there are some cheats and a list of locked cars when you play the career mode. Down the page there are some trainers, that allows to enable and disable some features of the gameplay, and some completed savegames.

I've completed the game without use any cheat, and I've unlocked all the things, except the things of the cheats.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:45 pm

OK, thanks, Franch. I'll of course play without any cheats, it's only if I can't continue.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:26 pm

I have a question now: How can I drive against a boss (e.g. Razor, Ronnie, Earl etc.)? I have beaten them but I don't know how to drive against them again. :( And where is the event or race, which is the Final Pursuit, where I shall escape from the cops over a bridge under construction? Here's the video of it: . I want to drive it also again.

Thanks.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:42 pm

I've played this game at least three years ago. As far as I remeber to drive against a boss you have to complete all the displayed races in the map, and after done that automaticlally you'll drive against the actual boss. There's no way to drive against them again.

The event in the video is the latest one of the game, after beated Razor; you'll allowed to drive in that closed road to escape from the level 6 cops that are chasing you.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:55 pm

The event in the video is the latest one of the game, after beated Razor; you'll allowed to drive in that closed road to escape from the level 6 cops that are chasing you.
So that event follows automatically after you've beaten Razor? I've NFS MW also on GBA, and there are all events listed in one chapter and below you can see the boss' car, which will be unlocked to drive against the driver of that car, after you've finished successfully all the other events listed in that chapter. After you've beaten the boss, you'll unlock his car.

Is there really no way to drive against them again? :(

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:16 pm

The GBA version has limits and less features than the PC and console versions.
Is there really no way to drive against them again? :(
As far as I know no, because all the races of NFS Most Wanted will be removed in the map, included the one with the boss.
In the career mode you have to go ahead, so why redo an already won race?

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:50 am

The GBA version has limits and less features than the PC and console versions.
Yes, of course it has limits, first because it has less cars in game and second, because the tuning is not so large than in the PC version. :wink:
As far as I know no, because all the races of NFS Most Wanted will be removed in the map, included the one with the boss.
How can they get removed?
In the career mode you have to go ahead, so why redo an already won race?
Because it's fun to redo all the won races! :wink4:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:11 pm

How can they get removed?
In the map you have all the races to play before challenge the actual boss. After won them, they'll be removed in the map, and in this way you aren't able to redo them.
This is what I remember of NFS Most Wanted, and maybe I'm not wrong.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 pm

But I'm able to redo the boss events, but not to drive against the boss. :lol:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:40 pm

But I'm able to redo the boss events, but not to drive against the boss. :lol:
Indeed, you can do the same race type in single mode, but it won't be against the boss. It's like I've said, you can't beat a boss twice. :wink:

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:20 pm

It's like I've said, you can't beat a boss twice. :wink:
What a pity that it's not possible. :vsad:

BTW what do you like mostly in NFS MW? I like the Pursuit breakers and that police speech, e.g. like "We got him, we got him! Come on, block him, block him!" or "I need more detail about the car."; "Suspect is driving a silver McLaren..." or "I lost him, all units standby!". And I like the truck, from which the dullards are falling down or this one where the cars are falling down, when you crash it. :D

lzr_sl2007
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby lzr_sl2007 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:02 pm

16% for career mode, and I have the best cars, beyond what I have (VW Golf GTI), I have in the garage are: TT/A3/A4 Audi 3.2 Quattro, Ford Mustang GT, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, Renault Clio V6 , Toyota Supra (who won), Lexus IS (a normal and another that won), Mazda RX-8 (won), Mitsubishi Eclipse and Fiat Punto.
What garage hehehehe
[url=https://flic.kr/p/oHNMJb][img]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3836/14912954210_7a7c71f043_o.jpg[/img][/url]

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 pm

Hmmm, you've lot of cars, but my garage space is limited to only 11 cars, don't know why. :roll:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm

BTW what do you like mostly in NFS MW? I like the Pursuit breakers and that police speech, e.g. like "We got him, we got him! Come on, block him, block him!" or "I need more detail about the car."; "Suspect is driving a silver McLaren..." or "I lost him, all units standby!". And I like the truck, from which the dullards are falling down or this one where the cars are falling down, when you crash it. :D
Yeah the police chasings in Most Wanted are very cool. I've played it doing police chasings lot of time.
Hmmm, you've lot of cars, but my garage space is limited to only 11 cars, don't know why. :roll:
In NFS Most Wanted there are two garages, one limited to 11 cars for the career mode and the other for the single play mode with a limit of 20 cars. :wink: