Need for Speed Most Wanted help

Please help, if you can...

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:41 pm

I'm playing in the career mode, but can I change to the single mode? Is it the option "My Cars" in the main menu?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Yeah, the option is that. There you can create your own tuned cars to play in single mode. The single mode voice should be the one under the career one.
Last edited by Franch88 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:01 am

Yes, I know where it is. Thanks. But is it possible to tune the bonus cars, like the Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG or the Corvette C6.R? Because with a trainer they're possible to add to the section "My Cars". But anyway, I'll start a new career, to drive against the bosses again. I'll use a trainer this second time, to make it a little bit easier. :P And somewhere I read, that on the package of the NFS MW CD there is a Corvette reflecting in the body of the BMW M3 GTR. Is it the same as in the intro of the game? And is it possible, that it chases you somewhere, like in the intro?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:43 pm

But is it possible to tune the bonus cars, like the Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG or the Corvette C6.R?
I don't think so. Those cars are already tuned, and you can't do nothing to them.
And somewhere I read, that on the package of the NFS MW CD there is a Corvette reflecting in the body of the BMW M3 GTR. Is it the same as in the intro of the game? And is it possible, that it chases you somewhere, like in the intro?
Is that Corvette a cop car? If yes, it's the car of the sergeant Cross. You'll see it with the level 5 cop cars, the federal police.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:52 pm

No, it's not the one from Cross. It's another one, you saw it in the intro of NFS MW, I think, which is driving with the BMW and the Mazda. :wink:

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:14 pm

Anyway, thank you very much for your help! Now I found a savegame package: there are lots of profiles, where all the races are complete and you have only to challenge against the boss. And it inludes new custom cars, like Razor's Mustang GT, Mia's RX-8 and Rog's GTO. And it also inludes the completed savegame of NFS MW (100%). Let me now, if you need it. :) I've played also the last pursuit scene (it's also inluded as a profile in this savegame package) with the bridge and it's really cool! I've beaten also Razor, he was VERY difficult and hard! 8O I just can't believe that!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Anyway, thank you very much for your help! Now I found a savegame package: there are lots of profiles, where all the races are complete and you have only to challenge against the boss.
Yes, I know about a savegame with all the boss racings unlocked to play.
And it inludes new custom cars, like Razor's Mustang GT, Mia's RX-8 and Rog's GTO. And it also inludes the completed savegame of NFS MW (100%). Let me now, if you need it. :) I've played also the last pursuit scene (it's also inluded as a profile in this savegame package) with the bridge and it's really cool! I've beaten also Razor, he was VERY difficult and hard! 8O I just can't believe that!
I've some completed save games for it. Anyway this is a game that I don't play anymore, and I've completed it once.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 pm

And why you don't have told me before about it? I have been looking for that one, because I wanted to repeat the final pursuit and the Razor races. :lol:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:13 pm

And why you don't have told me before about it? I have been looking for that one, because I wanted to repeat the final pursuit and the Razor races. :lol:
Well, isn't hard to find one; nearly every game has a website where to find a completed savegame. Just search for NFS series websites and check their downloads. Here there are some savegames from NFS-Planet.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:28 pm

Well, isn't hard to find one; nearly every game has a website where to find a completed savegame. Just search for NFS series websites and check their downloads. Here there are some savegames from NFS-Planet.
Doesn't matter, I found mine on nfscars.net. :D

BTW what is a pinkslip car?