1nsane on Windows XP

vw-tuner-oburg
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

1nsane on Windows XP

Postby vw-tuner-oburg » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:45 pm

sorry that i make a new topic again :oops: i saw on some screenshots that people play the game Insane on Windows XP.i buyed the full version long time ago and wanted to play it. but after installing and launching the game nothing happened :( did i make something wrong? there

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby matt1314 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Are the system requirements appropriate to yours? Is the screen resolution appropriate to yours? Is the game correct installed?

vw-tuner-oburg
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby vw-tuner-oburg » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:05 pm

i

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby matt1314 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Then I haven't any suggestions to help you. Franch could help this evening. Happened to me, too, when I wanted to start Racer. :roll:
I'm not an expert of computers. I understand only a part of the big world of computers, so sorry.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:29 pm

I've played 1nsane game on Windows XP. Anyway, I don't have the install CD of it, I've just the folder with the game files. Try to use the compatibility mode in the .exe file properties using Windows ME compatibility; I think that it should work.
HummersRock could tell something more, since he actually plays that game.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Postby HummersRock » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Sorry for not noticing this topic for so long. :oops: I need to pay more attention.

Well this is odd. It can't be your specifications, they're fine. I'm not sure if it matters but what version of XP are you using? Like Franch said try compatibility mode first. Do you have SP3 installed? I had 1nsane installed for a long time and then installed SP3; 1nsane would run fine, but it then disappeared from me (possibly virus or something). It now won't install or play for me. So [Your problem] may be caused by SP3.

I've only heard of people having problems running it on Vista. You could register at www.insaneheat.com and check out the forum for some help. Before you post any topics check out the Vista topic (it's easy to see and there should be a link displayed on the front page of the website) and any other such help topics.

I hoped this helped and I hoped I posted in time!
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

vw-tuner-oburg
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby vw-tuner-oburg » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:41 pm

yeah, thanks hummersrock ;) no problem for the delay. i have sp3 and xp professional. i tried it with the compatiblitiy-mod of xp long time ago but it did not work. i