daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Postby daguyu1234 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:29 am

Did you use a screen capture program? If so, which one? Is it the screenshoter program? What was the town you used at 5:42?
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:31 pm

Did you use a screen capture program? If so, which one? Is it the screenshoter program? What was the town you used at 5:42?
Yes, he use a program called HyperCam. Do a search through Google to download it.
See also this topic, there's a program called Fraps that's a very good alternative.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:05 pm

Yes, he use a program called HyperCam. Do a search through Google to download it.
See also this topic, there's a program called Fraps that's a very good alternative.
I downloaded it (hypercam) once before. When I tried it, it wouldn't let me get an entire screen. It kept on saying that the size was too big! :( I ended up uninstalling it.
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Postby awalwang » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:22 am

Try Fraps. Use the 1.9 version, since it's the last complete free version.

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:39 am

Try Fraps. Use the 1.9 version, since it's the last complete free version.
How much would it be for the full version of an updated one? And what is the most updated version?

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Postby HummersRock » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:40 am

2.9.4 is the latest and it's about $30.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:29 pm

2.9.4 is the latest and it's about $30.
:vsad: :stress: At this rate I'm gonna waste all my money!
With iTunes and the fret2fret system and this! Lol.

(Sorry. haha)

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Postby awalwang » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Well, everything costs money today. :roll: Even getting financial advice. :lol:

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:33 am

Well, everything costs money today. :roll: Even getting financial advice. :lol:
Lol. Nice. :P