The Fast And The Furious Jetta

Ryan
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 21 years 8 months

Postby Ryan » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:18 pm

Let me guess that 1 person is you. well hows the dash coming along?

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 10 months
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:21 pm

damn... it don't want work!!!! damn it
lol :lol:

Ryan
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin

Postby Ryan » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:22 pm

sounds like your having trouble, :lol:

_PuNKy_
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby _PuNKy_ » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:02 pm

HAha Nice DjDecibel, but al lu had to do is with winzip put a password then name it .ar so if they try dn extract it ti will ask for a password. :o

zZenom
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby zZenom » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:06 pm

Flamehead, i know i dont own MM2 eXtreme anymore (well apart from the .com) because i thought of that when i gave it to Dj :wink:

Basicly ice_man Beta testers cant be anyone you have to trust them

Dj, your gonna have to tell me how to lock ar files mate :wink:

_SS_
MM2X Staff Member
MM2X Staff Member
Registered for: 21 years 9 months

FnF Jetta

Postby _SS_ » Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:08 am

beta tester????

Interesting :lol:

Keep the good work Dk Decibel!

Ryan
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin

Postby Ryan » Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:10 am

ice_man? zZ what are you talking about? I didnt see any ice_man around here!! I might be blind though 8)

_PuNKy_
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby _PuNKy_ » Sun Dec 08, 2002 12:58 am

Lucky for me, iv know DjDecibel for well since last christmas so about a year or so now :D , trust me i remeber i tried to steal a room from him.. ah those were the days... :cry: but now, Dj is a pr0 website builder, honestly he has tha skill to start up his own Website buisness, and theres alot of money in that, some sites go for about 1000$ now.. Dudes got skill.. and i know him :lol: with knowing great people comes great privilages. Thats why im one of his beta testors :D

Ryan
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin

Postby Ryan » Sun Dec 08, 2002 1:07 am

Great speech _PuNKy_. But your right websites do go for a lot. I'm learning alot that i need tomake a website but the paying is the problem :x

_PuNKy_
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby _PuNKy_ » Sun Dec 08, 2002 2:07 am

Well.. im not a webmaster whiz , with tutorials minimized i might be able to start up a website but nothing like this, next semester in my omputer coarse after i show my teacher some shit so he thinks im smart im gunna ask him where i can actrually learn HTML. When i do then im gunna make some serious Team webpages. We all have good idea but some just cant show them off ;)

Ryan
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin

Postby Ryan » Sun Dec 08, 2002 2:09 am

Yeah I still got to learn alot though. I only know some Basic HTML, a little JavaScript, and some other codes.

_PuNKy_
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby _PuNKy_ » Sun Dec 08, 2002 2:23 am

Man this jetta is truly going to be a fine peice of art :). You know what i have noticed.. WHen the first FnF cars came out there where crap basically junk! The one car that looked good was the jetta.. then it dissappeard. That haveing nothing to do with my thougt.. Now the FnF supra. Supra generaly being a very popular car what with its 320Hoarse power Stock with Twin Turbo, the FnF supra certainly gained intrest of most of us, i meen cmon who doesnt like a toyota supra.. Anyway, The FnF supra surely being one of the more popular FnF cars is yet the only one to get a Brand new good graphix Makover. zZenom i think made the FnF eclipse the onw with the amazing graphix, i think. You should make The FnF supra to add to the collection. I know i know the RX-7 also hasnt Been made. Well Dj Decibel and zZenom 2 very skilled car makes should team up and make the FnF supra and the Rx-7. One more thing i might add :).. The eclipse by zZenom had the most perfect sound. It wasnt loud but still had that import sound. Thats the perfect sound. Not like those one version of the FnF cars that had tha horribly abnoxious LOUD SOUND!! i liked the cars and felt i needed to have them but i hated driving them. I look forward to testing the Jetta, and soon after The Supra and Rx-7 (HOPE HOPE).

If you still dont think you want to make the Supra and RX-7, think about this.. 4 people in one game room, the host launches to a cruise. One person in the Supra, one in the Eclipse, one in the Jetta and one in the RX-7. The start off to a nice cruise, and wth the Day/Night MOD it starts to get dark, then the races begin. They all meet at the GGB after a long half hour of taking Screen shots, and they line up. (In standard) they rev the Import engines. A nice screen shot of the cars lined up to be on MM2x latest news. CC ............. VROOOOM!! there off, fro that quarter mile race. Me of course in the Toyota Supra FnF has won the race and is collection money while DjDecibel in the Jetta, zZenom in the Eclipse and Flamehead in the RX-7 are all Pissed that i have won, look up and call out PuNKy, PuNKy, PuNKy.. Anyway that would be a game never forgotten. :cry: :lol: :) :D

PuNKy 8)

FAF_Nitro
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 21 years 7 months

HTML

Postby FAF_Nitro » Sun Dec 08, 2002 4:38 am

I Found a great site it visually teaches you how to do HTML and theres no reading just you have to watch and then it lets you do it then you watch the next thing as it explains it to you. its how i learnes to make my 3 sites. URL: https://www.visualtutorials.com/

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Sun Dec 08, 2002 10:06 am

punky, i already got this idea 2 weeks ago: the our next project (a DjDecibel and DjNitrtoRx car) is the NFS Mazda Rx-7 for MM2.... with the same quality of the Jetta :D

Ryan
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin

Postby Ryan » Sun Dec 08, 2002 3:14 pm

Oh kool, I wanna beta test that too :D