House Map

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

House Map

Postby dummiesboy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:10 pm

Been working on a little something in Sketchup for a few days. Based on memory and old photos, some over 20 years old, I'm recreating the house I grew up in as a track for MM2. It will include every room in the house, a system of ventilation shafts under the floor, a system of pipes that connect to sinks and stuff, the back yard, and plenty of furniture/props to dick around on.

And yes, it does work ingame so far. Right now it's pretty rough cut, with basic colors in place of actual textures, messed up normals, and of course, an general lack of objects... but in time, it will look more proper.

No promises that I'll ever get this done... as everyone knows, I have a reputation for getting lazy... I may just end up throwing it aside, grabbing a root beer, and heading out on my motorcycle. BUT, I'll try my best to not get bored this time. :P

And no, this is not a blatant ripoff of Kitchen. I've actually wanted to do this sort of map for a long time. The Warehouse was an earlier attempt...

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Looks good so far, it's an encouraging start, and the stuff that's going to have is interesting. :) Looking ahead for the next progress, hoping that it there will be. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby StanOfGB » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:57 pm

Cool :wink:

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:24 am

Awesome. I will be anticipating for this. ;)
[align=center][color=black]Sig[/color]
[img]https://www.imgweave.com/view/4838.png[/img][/align]