EA Nascar SimRacing Dodge Charger Demo

Anyone still have it???

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

EA Nascar SimRacing Dodge Charger Demo

Postby COOLGUY200 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Hello guys. I have a big question...Does anyone still have their Nascar SimRacing Dodge Charger demo?

Back in 2005, when the Dodge Charger was re-released after the last 1978 Dodge Charger rolled out of the factory, which was 27 years ago in 2005. Dodge entered the Dodge Charger R/T in NASCAR, which was the same time that EA was going to release NASCAR SimRacing.

EA and Dodge teamed up to make a special demo version of the latest NASCAR game to put together the Dodge Charger Demo, which allowed you to be put behind the wheel of any 2005 Dodge Charger NASCAR that was competing in the 2005 season, such as Ryan Newman's #12 Attel car, Kasey Kahne's #9 Dodge Dealers car, and other drivers.

Or, you could do something that I'd love to do again: Drive a 2005 Dodge Charger R/T...in STOCK TRIM AROUND DODGE SPEEDWAY!!!!

(yeah, the screenshot's from rFactor.)

But, in 2010 or so, Chrysler wanted to freshen up all of the webpages for it's own brands...and in the process, they took away part of my childhood... :cry:

If anyone has this demo, please let me know, because I loved driving an virtual production Charger R/T around Dodge Speedway, because I am a HUGE Mopar fan. Not like an actual Big @s$ Fan on a celing, but a huge fan.

THANKS!!

:biggrin:

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:05 am