Gran Turismo 2 thread

A thread about a amazing game

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Gran Turismo 2 thread

Postby carmaniac » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:14 pm

(There's a thread about Porsche Unleashed, so I decided to make this thread!)

I remember in 2005 when I was 3 years old, my dad bought a PS2 slim console with GT4 and I remember being amazed by it's graphical abilities (but soon the HD consoles started coming out, so I got more interested in them but still played the PS2).

A couple of years later, my dad then bought another game called ''Gran Turismo 2'', which was a PS1 game so I was skeptical if it would work on the PS2 or not. I tried it out (and turns out it did work on the PS2!) and I was amazed by how fun it was. It's graphics were not the best at this time, but it was so fun to play! I liked the rally stages the best, how about you? :D

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:58 pm

My favorite game on PS1. I loved the stages on the arcade disk and the simulation mode but I never knew why was the game was on two disk. :) :?

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:19 pm

GRAN TURISMOOOOOOOO <3
Sorry, I got so excited. lol
That game IS my childhood.
I tried all gran turismo series :P ( except 6)
Best one for sure was 4 (then 2 then 3)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby carmaniac » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:21 pm

My favorite game on PS1. I loved the stages on the arcade disk and the simulation mode but I never knew why was the game was on two disk.:):?
Probably because of all that content put in!

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

Re: Gran Turismo 2 thread

Postby COOLGUY200 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:07 pm

(There's a thread about Porsche Unleashed, so I decided to make this thread!)

I remember in 2005 when I was 3 years old, my dad bought a PS2 slim console with GT4 and I remember being amazed by it's graphical abilities (but soon the HD consoles started coming out, so I got more interested in them but still played the PS2).

A couple of years later, my dad then bought another game called ''Gran Turismo 2'', which was a PS1 game so I was skeptical if it would work on the PS2 or not. I tried it out (and turns out it did work on the PS2!) and I was amazed by how fun it was. It's graphics were not the best at this time, but it was so fun to play! I liked the rally stages the best, how about you? :D
The Porsche Unleashed one was mine, and i'm happy someone likes GT 2 here.