3+ Cops mod

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years

3+ Cops mod

Postby Jimmy89 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Hello, this is my first post, even though I check forums here for a bit longer, and that I started MM1/MM2 when it was released.
I wanted to know how can I make this mod, or rather, this addon work?
I have this morecops exe program, but when I open said program and keep it open when game is on, nothing happens. Informations on the program itself don't really help about how to activate the program's effects ingame (also don't notice the extra cops in SF provided by the ar file, only the armored Mustang Fastback Blue and Cop car effect happens).

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:47 pm

The correct definition of the 3+ Cops by Azbestos is trainer. Trainers are little programs to run before launch the game they're made for, created to allow cheating just by pressing keys, editing in real time the running game executable data stored in the memory, like if it's done manually through a such kind of editor like the Cheat Engine.
I remember to have got some difficulties in succeeding to let it work. Follow the simple instructions in the Readme file and keep trying by pressing the two keys, one made to freeze the chasing cops to 3, what allows to have more than three cops chase you, and the other one to reset it; you'll also need to restart the MM2 gameplay (press F4 key) the first time. I tried to contact the author suggesting an improvement to the trainer, got a reply, but then nothing else happened.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|