Textures derping?

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Textures derping?

Postby Diatosta » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi guys! So today I was trying a little something in MM2. Did some paintjob modifications, and in-game all works fine. However, in the car menu, the textures are kinda messed up, like the reflections are wrong, but it only happens in that car, as the others are fine.

In-game:

Menu:

First I Texmanaged the texture to .tga, modified it in PS, converted back to .tex, and zipped it. Nothing else. So, does anyone know why it is doing this? Thanks in advance :)
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Maybe you've done something wrong in the .tex file creating. Usually, using HQTM-Team's Tex Manager, you automatically get the same properties of the original .tex file, but it has to be already present in the same directory folder where you've the .tga file that you're converting in .tex, so it'll be replaced keeping its properties. Now, try again to reconvert it in TEX format but having the original .tex file in the same folder.
Obviously is suggested to don't have the .tga texture file with the RLE compression enabled. Isn't excluded that this look problem can depend by it, instead.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Diatosta » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Thanks, it now works flawlessy ;)

[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]