-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Why not just import land under all the water like Archipelago's secret road to the island full of balls? Then any car could be amphibious.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Why not just import land under all the water like Archipelago's secret road to the island full of balls? Then any car could be amphibious.
That's a nice idea, but easier than you idea is using the drive on water mod v2, that makes the water as a solid texture and the cars can drive on it, and without lost much speed like on the archipelago's secret road. It's a really nice idea too, but to do that it would be necessary to edit both san fransisco and london for put land under the water

----------------------------------------------------------------------

About my burnout idea, I found how to make it!! Like Franch88 said, it's just playing with the tuning of the car. I made it on my V8 Interceptor, so it can make that insane burnouts like in the movie. It's almost done, and btw the tuning is realistic even with it.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 am

I'm larning how to model. Maybe I'll do an amphibious car some day once I learn the ropes (though not really amphibious). I did find several good blueprints...
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.