Your Dreams And Nightmares

Post them here

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:02 am

Does anybody sleep talk here? Once I said a step by step guide of how to download a car for mm2. :D
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby e-cobra » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:53 am

I had a dream tonight, I was in the cockpit of Boeing 737-400 (of FS 9) and in a war-zone. ('War zone' are areas of high war risk in FS 9). We were ready for take off, on the runway and I wanted to take off immediately and get away from land. As we begin the take off run, a fear dominated my mind that the evil forces (bad guys, terrorists) are chasing our airplane in pickup trucks and they don't want us to get airborne.
I heard co-pilot say V1, Rotate, V2 and finally the rear wheels left ground, we took off successfully and were safe.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:29 am

Too much FsPassengers. :P
Off topic: Wanna get airborn safe? You gotta do huge turns, climbs and decsents. I'll show an example later.

On Topic: I had a dream, where I was driving the SUV, again. :P (Really making me want the car more and more now :s)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 5 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 am

I had a dream before all of the dreams and nightmares I posted here. Date unknown. In it was:- I, my uncle, and my elder brother where in a room. In that room there was a pendulum clock:-
And we where doing something. Many other things happened which I forgot. (As this was before all the dreams and nightmares.)

I remembered the dream but forgot, but remembered again. It was so before.
Last edited by Seahawk on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:51 pm

I had a weird dream where Jeremy gave me his bike(He had two)
and I had a car
And ... I touched a celebrity..
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:28 pm

I touched a celebrity..
It was too small to read, I read it by note pad.
Last edited by Seahawk on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Seahawk

Dytak
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 10 years 11 months

Postby Dytak » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:08 pm

I had a weird dream where Jeremy gave me his bike(He had two)
and I had a car
And ... I touched a celebrity..

OMG, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD
[img][/img] [size=75][color=gray]Best newcomer member of the year (old old old old)[/color][/size]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:10 am

I had a dream today, It was: I had a cat. She was like this. And she was doing meow meow, and I gave her a biscuit.
Last edited by Seahawk on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Seahawk

Blaster
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years

Postby Blaster » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:39 am

I keep having weird dreams that I will be at the karting raceway, that I race at, and suddenly lose my skill and do donuts in the middle of the track.

The ones that startle me most are dreams of me being in a dark environment and suddenly there is a piercing scream or wolves howling.

I found out that if I'm not in a deep sleep, I can control what happens in my dreams.
my worst dream was that my grandpa was trying to kill me with a sword in a cave its ridiculous but it was the dream that i saw
Too many Minecraft PVP servers?
I think it was quite odd to have the cars come out of the computer screen, but anything can happen in a dream. There are over 8 trillion possible dreams, but only a small fraction of those will have any references to MM2.

I rarely, if ever, have nightmares. However I had quite a weird dream last night:

I was racing across SF at 600 mph in the IRT Panoz GTR-1 Nos, when suddenly my car took off at 1118 mph straight up and seconds later I stalled (gravity was like Jupiter's, but stronger). However, when I came back down, my car didn't stop accelerating when it reached 1118 mph (impossible in the real game) and I hit the ground at 2000!

This dream made me think of the following question:

is it possible to change the max speed if you somehow get the MM2 Source code and recompiled it?
Actually the irt panoz nos does go 1018 mph. I have managed to make cars float and have them go flying down, and the crazy Limo from mmarchive is what I used to do this. Jump the limo (not upside-down) and it will fly down; make it flip and it will hover then go shooting up.

Just have a lot to say about dreams here. Sometimes, when I'm sick, I'll wake up crying.

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:09 am

I had a weird dream where Jeremy gave me his bike
Right, 'gave'...

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:35 am

Lawl.

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:41 am

I forgot but remembered again some part of a dream which I saw before all the dreams and nightmares which I mentioned here. It was:

I was in a cottage. The cottage was in a desert. It was noon and then I got downstairs from the 1st floor to the 0th floor. And then I got on a cargo train's wagon's roof by jumping on it. The train was like this.

There was no electric wires. Ant the cargo coaches were of dark red color. The train was on a diesel locomotive
There were 2 trains, after that. Idk.
Last edited by Seahawk on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Seahawk

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby aaro4130 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Well this isn't a dream but it is sleep-related, one day I woke up out of my sleep and saw my friend in my bed staring at a wall, I asked "what" a few times because his jaw was dropped and I was wondering what was so special about the wall :P , and then after that he was gone (He was never there)

I also had a dream about Rigs of Rods and that Multiplayer collision was possible in it :P
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 am

I also got a dream before the train one, in which I was in a black SUV on the passenger seat in a night on a highway.

And I also got a nightmare after the train one, in which I was looking out of my house window and there were two 7 floor tall monsters near a 5 floor tall building. Then I got the window shut. So the monsters will not see me.

I forgot these 2 but remembered again and posted 'em here in www.mm2x.com.
-Seahawk

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:12 am

I ever forget the most thrilling things I want to tell to you. Its that, on the day, or before 1 day. When I was going to that boring place which is said in the "Bye" topic, I really, really saw a ghost moving! When I woke, there was a girl moving in my room! Ghost!! Black and White!! Wearing a skirt and frock. But, the paranormal didn't attacked me. She just saw and gone.

And in 2012 AD, I was also that year gone to the boring place when I was on a swing in the cottage I had gone in 2013 AD's March also. The swing was in the cote yard. I was swinging on the full speed which I could and when I saw back, I saw a Navy guy. Wearing a white shirt and black pant for 4 seconds and then he disappeared. On the same day, I also saw a Human skull at the cottage door and it disappeared in 3 or 4 seconds.
Last edited by Seahawk on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Seahawk