MM2 Ultimate Difficulty Racemod

Released!!!

<t>Default professional time limit for Coit Nightmare is 49 seconds. Then, what should be the time limit for Coit Nightmare in Ultimate Difficulty?</t>

Poll ended at Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 am

49 sec
14%
48 sec
No votes
47.5 sec
14%
47 sec
43%
46.5 sec
14%
46 sec
14%
45 sec
No votes
Lower than 45 sec
No votes

Total votes: 7
RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:05 am

I bet Panoz Pressure will only have it's weather changed to Rainy Night. But that will make it easier. :P
So that's why I haven't changed weather of Panoz Pressure. For some reason when editing Panoz Pressure, the opponents were going through the mall. That was really weird but I fixed that.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby NotoriousA » Wed May 01, 2013 1:13 pm

I'm assuming Panoz Pressure isn't changed at all, except with maybe extra opponents and fixed routes.
[img][/img]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Thu May 02, 2013 6:39 am

I'm assuming Panoz Pressure isn't changed at all, except with maybe extra opponents and fixed routes.
True, I fixed the route for the highway and added 2 more opponents. Now all opponents will go directly through the highway, not from that other one.
[img][/img]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Sat May 25, 2013 8:34 am

Okay, after many days, I resumed my work to this project.

Here're some pictures:

Full Speed Ahead: Added two more opponents in correct order, fixed the mall routes of the roadsters, bad routes are eliminated, changed foggy night to rainy night.

Panoz Pressure: Now there are eight Panoz GTR-1s and they are now accelerated, corrected the lining of start spots, now both rows will be in correct line, fixed the route to the highway, now they will directly connect through highway, not from that other route.

Top of the Morning: Now all mini coopers are changed to beetle dune and they are also accelerated, now the cloudy morning is rainy morning which looks more attractive, the slow and bad routes are modified and eliminated.

I'll show more progress soon.
[img][/img]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 am

Nice to hear that you're continuing on the racemod! :)
[img][/img]

NiAlBlack
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Postby NiAlBlack » Sat May 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Looks nice so far, but I wouldn't recommend you to add more than 7 opponents because, as you can already see on your screenshot, the 9th player will have a "$" above him instead of a "9". You could change that to a nine, but that wouldn't be a good idea because it would affect CnR.
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4514][img]https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p515/NiAlBlack/colorspacklogolow.jpg[/img][/url]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Looks nice so far, but I wouldn't recommend you to add more than 7 opponents because, as you can already see on your screenshot, the 9th player will have a "$" above him instead of a "9". You could change that to a nine, but that wouldn't be a good idea because it would affect CnR.
I don't care and I don't think so that it's a major problem. And it doesn't affect CnR. Modifying races do nothing with CnR because I'm not gonna modifying CnR waypoints.
[img][/img]

NiAlBlack
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby NiAlBlack » Sat May 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Modifying races do nothing with CnR because I'm not gonna modifying CnR waypoints.
You didn't get the point. I said if you changed the "$" to a "9", it would affect CnR. Because that way a "9" would show up above the player who has the gold.
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4514][img]https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p515/NiAlBlack/colorspacklogolow.jpg[/img][/url]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Sat May 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Well, the SF Racemod also has that kind of problem.

And not to mention Beta 1 had 8 opponents in some races.
[img][/img]

NiAlBlack
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby NiAlBlack » Sat May 25, 2013 5:29 pm

And not to mention Beta 1 had 8 opponents in some races.
Yep, but they fixed it. A good mod should look somewhat professional so having the "$" show up in normal races kills the quality. If RohitXL5 could fix it without affecting CnR, it'd be fine though. One opponent less shouldn't be a big deal though, especially since more opponents don't make a race more difficult.

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Sun May 26, 2013 12:20 am

Usually, there tends to be more chaos if there are more opponents.

Not sure if that will make the races harder though.
[img][/img]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Sun May 26, 2013 6:23 am

I never noticed that it affects CnR. The $ sign isn't a big problem. I'll check in SF Racemod that what's in it which is related to CnR.
[img][/img]

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby aaro4130 » Sun May 26, 2013 7:13 am

Are you guys really caring so much about a $ sign in a race? "OMG IM NOT GETTING THE MOD BECAUSE I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT THE $ SIGN = 9" :roll:

Anyways, does anyone know what texture sheet it's on so I can check if it's possible to fix with an EXE edit?
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 am

Thanks Aaron for thinking of help. What if I make that in a clone SF and London City?

And guys, current progress:

Bridge Bash, added 2 more opponents between the AI line, changed the weather to foggy morning, fixed the routes, now they will go through the alley and they will not go from the first bridge which is long route.
Known Bug: 2-3 opponents sometimes crashes into the alley, that's because of the car speed, I'll try to fix it.

Through the Park, 1 more opponent is added in the similar way as other opponent, weather is changed to clear night which suits it more, changed all the RSi(s) to some cars which don't crash to curb, 3 routes are fixed, now they will go with others, not from other side which is slow route. Some routes are swapped and now more opponents will go from roads and grass.

[img][/img]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 am

Always looking forward to see the progress going on! :)
[img][/img]