Your Dreams And Nightmares

Post them here

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby Pyter512 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:40 am

I had a weird dream yesterday :| really weird

My mom was going to the Wal-Mart,but i saw in the TV News that there was a shooting happening at the Wal-Mart,the strange thing about it is that,THEY WERE SHOOTING LASERS !

So,my mom asked me "Can you protect me,Son ?" i was like "WTF MOM!"

Then suddenly we were in the Wal-Mart,my mom ran like a CRAZY woman Upstairs,then i saw 4 guns down the stairs(3 Assault Rifles and 1 SMG)

Oh,i forgot to say:My cousin was there with me !(He's just 9 years old LOL)

I picked one Assault Rifle,and i gived the SMG to my Cousin,LOL he killed 2 guys that were coming downstairs,(the shooting was in a parking lot)

I don't know why but i felt like i needed to go to the elevator,rescue my mom(I don't know neither why she was going upstairs LOL)

So,i started running,running,killed some guys in the way,and then i entered the elevator,there was a guy in it (LOL wtf),and suddenly the elevator started going up...and my dream ended

P.S.: I'm just 13 years old :|

(sorry for my bad english :P)
CoD much? lol
No,i don't even have Cod LOL

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:20 am

Can anyone tell me that how evils and spirits are born? Why can't we see them? What are those things? How they exist? And what they eat and drink? :roll:
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Postby whoami » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 am

Can anyone tell me that how evils and spirits are born? Why can't we see them? What are those things? How they exist? And what they eat and drink? :roll:
Spirits don't exist. Evil is born when a politician gets more black money. We can't see it because the government hides it from us. They are the power of corruption. They exist in the bank accounts of the Minsters of India. They survive on the taxes us honest people pay.
Take that, politicians! :P
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:56 am

hahahhahaaha! eating money! notes are made of paper and coins of metal! They eat metal and paper! Hahahahahahahaahaha! :lol: :lol:
-Seahawk

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby aaro4130 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:03 am

I had a really messed up dream a few days ago

P.S. I know both of this happened but idk the order

PART 1 : I was at my house when I saw a dog stuck in my door, but I thought it was not mine, so I kicked it out of the way and it attacked me, then we went to the vet and made it so it wouldnt remember me, then somehow I was hugging my friend (who is a guy (dafuq!?)), that is all I remember of part 1

PART 2 : So I was at home and I forgot to do my homework the night before. I left for the bus then got to school. Then skipped my class for some reason (EDIT: I skipped it to go into a machine that put you in a LEGO world... Odd, Then the vet thing happened, then this), and then I saw my friend, and we talked for a while before a teacher asked my name to give detention (they should know XD). Then we left school and saw a sidewalk sweeper, and my friend started yelling at it, and scared the driver so bad that the sweeper crashed into my school (LOL). Then we continued walking down the street. Then the sidewalk sweeper started chasing us and we hid behind a bush, then I heard my computers teacher voice saying "Aaron do the work" and I was confused and then my alarm woke me up...

Weird ordering sorry but it was a very very weird dream
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:44 am

My first dream:- I was on a building terrace on a ladder, I saw 2 historic 50 story buildings. I got to those buildings. Got up 50 stories by stairs. And when I got up to one of those building's terrace, a GI sheet came flying above and landed on the terrace of that historic building's terrace. But I not got a hit from it. :P

PS:- I don't know that date of anyone of those nightmares & dreams so please donot ask me the date of 'em. If you want to know something, I can tell. They are all seen on morning. :lol:
Spirits don't exist. Evil is born when a politician gets more black money. We can't see it because the government hides it from us. They are the power of corruption. They exist in the bank accounts of the Minsters of India. They survive on the taxes us honest people pay.
Take that, politicians!
But, in the abandoned parts of the universe, there is no law, order and rules. No evil is there this means. Hahahhahahaaha!!!!!!!

:lol:
-Seahawk

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:39 am

My fifth nightmare:-Before some days. I had a night mare. I was somewhere with someone. And that person was telling me that if anyone sees a bulb light, sun light, and darkness at one time. He/She will see a evil. And I saw one evil spirit like that mentioned in Micheal Jackson's thriller night. And the nightmare was over.
P.S.:- I don't know the date when it occurred.

My sixth nightmare:-Today morning I had a nightmare. In my home. And saw one more person. A stranger!! And it was sounding too much frightening sounds! And the nightmare was over.
P.S.:- It was on April 25 2013. (But Time is Nothing..)

Now its something which anyone has not seen in dreams and nightmares. And I think none of the category matches. I was in Antarctic and saw Steve Irvin there and the 3 Yousion Maru's and one recon ship of the whaling commute was surrounding it. Nission Maru was escaping, and then. Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! A Navy ship destroyed all Marus and they drown. :) Those evil ship are a nightmare.
-Seahawk

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 11 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Thu May 02, 2013 8:53 am

I had a weird dream yesterday.

I was for some reason in another town with my friends, went to a restaurant to eat.
I asked the man "What do you have here besides Burgers And Fries?"
-"Well, We sell IPhone and apps here."
O_o
"Umm, how much will an IPhone and a Burger cost me?"
-"$10.25, sir."
"Umm okay." *I gave him money, he gave me IPhone and sammich.*
For some reason, I put my hand in my pocket, I found the keys of a Mazda 2, then I found a Blue Mazda 2 sedan over there. I walked towards it, and it got unlocked by the keys I have.
I started, then got back home.
I went to bed, I was very tired.
Then, I suddenly heard the phone ringing, which wasn't a dream, I woke up at that time.
Know who called?
... A Canadian Woman ... I was like O.o

Weird day, huh? >.<
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:14 am

I had a really horror, fearful and weird dream on my birthday's night.
I'm not sure that it was dream or not or real or coincidence. 90% it wasn't a dream or I was sleepy.
So I was in my bed around 1 or 2 AM with my dad and my mom sleeping next to me. Dining hall was visible from my bedroom where I was sleeping (One chair was visible). I saw a tall person sat on that chair. I thought he is my bro so I went there to see. Before that I saw my bro sleeping on the bed and there wasn't anybody on the chair 8O. I was afraid! Then I went to my bro's room and asked to him that he sat on that chair, he said "No". Then I went back to my bed but when going to bed again, I turned around back and saw many people sat on all six chairs of the dining table!!! They were saying some weird words out of language and I was afraid. Then, they stood from chair and were coming towards me! I ran as fastest as possible to my bed and took-over the blanket on my head. It was really fearful. There were 1 woman and 5 men there on chairs. I'm still in fear of that. It is unbelievable. It was too hot after mid-night and my feet were feeling sweaty but I couldn't remove blanket because the chair were visible after I remove it. After that, I slept. I was feeling thirsty at around 6 AM but I was still in fear so I asked dad to bring water but suddenly my dad faced towards me and face of him was like a zombie. It was the dream maybe when I saw my dad a zombie. After that, I woke-up and saw it is 8 AM! I was baffled of those incidents.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Thu May 02, 2013 2:27 pm

So you believe in ghosts, huh?

Well, they're just trolls, don't give them any attention.

They only scare you if they know that you are scared of them.

^ A proof that ghosts are trolls.
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu May 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Today I had a dream, I defeated Razor in NFS MW. And finished the lash #6 heat level persute also and the dream was over. :D
-Seahawk

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu May 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Weird dream indeed, A320_Pilot, especially because you pay a such smartphone so little, and with a burger on a fast food. :P A Canadian woman called you in Saudi Arabia? Maybe the town in the dream can remind of a typical town place in Canada or US? If yes, the coincidence with the phone call is unbelievable, it has been like a premonition. And maybe she called you right with an iPhone?

RohitXL5, if you're confused and can't remember if all what happened was a dream or real, I would say that's absolutely a dream. Too much things are unreal if it happened in the reality.
Bad dreams can born also because of how much stressed has been lived the day; dunno if the carbon fiber wire present with some mattresses can really work in discharge the tension accumulated during the day, they say so...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 am

So you believe in ghosts, huh?

Well, they're just trolls, don't give them any attention.

They only scare you if they know that you are scared of them.
Hahah...Video is funny. But, I believe in ghosts. When a person dies with an sudden incident, suicide, feeling of frustration or revenge or he gets killed for no reason then his wish remains after he dies. Unless his wish isn't fulfilled, his spirit wanders for it. All souls, spirits, ghosts aren't evil. There is no evil spirit of ours for us. For example, our ancestor was died in a sudden incident, he will not disturb the person/people who was responsible for his death. Ancestor never disturbs his ours or his next generations for no reason. In fact, he protects them and still have love for them. So nothing is evil. If something exists anywhere so it is surely reasonable. There is a reason for that they exist and they wanders for their last wish.
RohitXL5, if you're confused and can't remember if all what happened was a dream or real, I would say that's absolutely a dream.
Maybe, the things I saw were misconceptions or dream. But I still remember that I had woke-up from bed to drink water. Eventually, I asked my brother next morning that I came to his room at night-time. He said "Yes". So it all was true. So maybe I was awoke and were my misconceptions at night.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

It_Is_Me
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Postby It_Is_Me » Fri May 03, 2013 3:27 pm

You people eat too much cheese....uuh sorry :P
[color=gray]It is me[/color]
[color=red]THE CLASSIC MINI FAN![/color]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby A320_Pilot » Sat May 04, 2013 4:53 am

Weird dream indeed, A320_Pilot, especially because you pay a such smartphone so little, and with a burger on a fast food. :P A Canadian woman called you in Saudi Arabia? Maybe the town in the dream can remind of a typical town place in Canada or US? If yes, the coincidence with the phone call is unbelievable, it has been like a premonition. And maybe she called you right with an iPhone?
No, it wasn't a dream. I got up at that time, to answer the phone, and it was some woman who wanted my brother. I instantly recognized her as one person who works in the college he used to study in. (I never heard her voice, though.)

-

Yesterday I had what seems like the best dream ... At the moment.
I got up normally, got morning angry normally(lol), did everything normally.
One thing wasn't normal, it was an exam day, I ignored and went on, when the test arrived I was like (O.o), the answers were very easy!
That could be a sign that I should study again - Just In case - .