share your car 3D models or links where are car 3D models

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Anyone who loves 3D modeling !

Postby BeYourself » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:15 am

Hi everyone !

I am here because I loved collecting little car models because I am a fanatic about cars models . BUT ! The time is going and collections also changing. Now internet is full of car models, but interactive car models - 3D models. Those that you can create on your own,share, buy,sell, and print (thanks God for the 3D printing 8) )

I start collecting car 3D models now. What are you thinking about that ? Maybe you can share some models ? :twisted:

:oops:

Bye for now ! Waiting for your reply ! Good day to everyone ! :D
GirlWHOlovesCARS

ettieapple
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby ettieapple » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Wait! You have a 3d printer? 8O
OT: Riva's website is full of 3d models from various games.

btw. hi!
[color=white]!!!Frysl?n boppe!!![/color]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby whoami » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi there! I'm just beginning 3D modelling, and something I'm making is never going to be finished :lol:
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Postby e-cobra » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi!
I know to make 3D models in Zmodeler from January 2011, since then tried to make many things and made a few of them, though many of them started but never ended..
and something I'm making is never going to be finished
You should somehow maintain your interest in that model, if you want to complete it. :wink:
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:22 am

How! How can someone do 3D printing?! 8O
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:28 am

Wait! You have a 3d printer? 8O
OT: Riva's website is full of 3d models from various games.

btw. hi!
No I don`t have it.. it costs too much for me :D usually cost is about $500 - $1200 .. I have it on my library :D I think that I will use it someday. A little 3D model will be printed in about 3 hours :o
GirlWHOlovesCARS

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:31 am

Hi there! I'm just beginning 3D modelling, and something I'm making is never going to be finished :lol:
Hi ! Cool that you started to do it ! Why you haven`t finished your works ? :) What was the inspiration to you starting 3D modeling ?:) :
GirlWHOlovesCARS

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 am

Hi!
I know to make 3D models in Zmodeler from January 2011, since then tried to make many things and made a few of them, though many of them started but never ended..
and something I'm making is never going to be finished
You should somehow maintain your interest in that model, if you want to complete it. :wink:

what was the biggest problem to finished them ?:) For example me , I have no patience often to finished long time requiring works :) I want to have it now :twisted:
GirlWHOlovesCARS

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 am

How! How can someone do 3D printing?! 8O
If well undrestood you saked me how can it be that 3D models can be printed ? :) I knew this just this year... I have no idea that some things like these are being done :roll: Look, here is one of lot of shops of 3D printers. :idea: This is sooo cool ! :twisted: 8)
GirlWHOlovesCARS

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:16 am

David Freemantle said "You probably will fail if you did not believe in what you can do. So whatever your life goals are, you should believe that you can do it.

And there's another way to look at that: "If there was a person who can do it (Franch, Riva and aaron for example), you should believe that you can too."
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby e-cobra » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 am

@Mustang, that's so true. And BeYourself, use the edit button to edit your own posts, to avoid multiple posts one after other. :wink:
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:34 am

David Freemantle said "You probably will fail if you did not believe in what you can do. So whatever your life goals are, you should believe that you can do it.

And there's another way to look at that: "If there was a person who can do it (Franch, Riva and aaron for example), you should believe that you can too."
Ok .. I agree with this thought :)
@A320_Pilot, that's so true. And BeYourself, use the edit button to edit your own posts, to avoid multiple posts one after other.
I don`t get it what are you saying again about that editing :roll: I sm so misunderstood today :oops: :D
GirlWHOlovesCARS

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby e-cobra » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 am

Oh! Editing means to modify your own post. Look at your post, at the right-top, there will be 2 buttons, quote and edit. The edit button is visible only on your posts. So if you want to add something to your own message, after having posted it, click on the edit button to do so.

By the way, are you making any model for Midtown Madness 2?
[img][/img]

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 am

Oh! Editing means to modify your own post. Look at your post, at the right-top, there will be 2 buttons, quote and edit. The edit button is visible only on your posts. So if you want to add something to your own message, after having posted it, click on the edit button to do so.

By the way, are you making any model for Midtown Madness 2?
I am thinking to create it. But I am just a begginer so I don`t think that it will be fast done :roll: :D maybe I will download some free models from internet and then check out how it is done or modify it :) :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops:
GirlWHOlovesCARS

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby whoami » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 am

Motivation accepted! :P Usually the reason is not lack of interest, but the HDD formatted, taking the z3d/3ds along with it. :P
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]