NiAlBlack
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby NiAlBlack » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:20 am

Does this count? Time doesn't automatically change to summer time. I guess in some areas there isn't summer time but there should be an option to enable that.
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4514][img]https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p515/NiAlBlack/colorspacklogolow.jpg[/img][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 am

It's typical of phpBB 2.0 forums don't have the automatic solar and legal times switching; at MM2C forum, that has the same base as this one, is so too. Instead, edited versions on phpBB 2.0 forums and pbpBB 3.0 have this feature.
Maybe it can be implemented, but the fact that indeed some countries don't do the time switching can be problematic. The manual change is fast, though, and if you forget to do it, the different hour that you should notice viewing the new posts should remind you.

Whoami, you've set the GMT+5.5 hours time option, right? All the timezones settings should work properly...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 am

I'll try again. Last time I tried, next day it was GMT+6 again.
EDIT: Just tried. Went to profile page, and selected GMT+ 5.5 hrs. I got a message, "your profile has been updated. Click here to return." I clicked the "Forum" button on the top. Time of posting this was written 12:46 PM, should've been 12:16 (Microsoft time server, updated yesterday).
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:00 pm

The pic says it all:

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 pm

When posting a topic, suppose I place cursor somewhere in-between sentences, and insert a simile, it appears where the post ends and not where cursor is placed.

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:26 pm

And if you first decide to add tags (or any other tag for that matter), and then remove them without adding the ending tag and post, the tags are automatically added.
@RacingFreak (if you read this) That's why I had the [/b] and the [/i] in the end of the PM I sent you.

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 8 months
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:49 am

i'll try to fix all the bugs you reported as i get some time.. thanks for your reports :)

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Thu May 17, 2012 6:56 pm

In the screenshot comments, an icon appears at the lower right of one of yours that says "Delete Comment" if you mouse over it. In reality, it only allows you to edit the comment.

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby e-cobra » Mon May 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Did anyone notice this? In personal information page, when you select "Hide my online status-yes", you are still seen whereas when you select "Hide my online status-no" you are hidden!
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Wed May 30, 2012 3:02 am

"Pop up window on new Private Message:
Some templates may open a new window to inform you when new private messages arrive."

^^that thing doesn't work?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Wed May 30, 2012 11:15 am

"Pop up window on new Private Message:
Some templates may open a new window to inform you when new private messages arrive."

^^that thing doesn't work?
It does, for me. I'm using Google Chrome, latest version.

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby e-cobra » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:16 pm

At forum index, all forums are marked with "Old" label which says, while hovering cursor on it, "No new posts" even if there ARE new posts.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:55 pm

A little bug noticed: in the reply posting page, since when DjDecibel added the BBcode to have the posts contents centered and the button to add it, the button for the YouTube one works as "center" too. The BBcode for the YouTube videos showing on posts still works, though, has just to be manually written, the problem there's only with the wrong BBcode that gets added by clicking on the YouTube button.
At forum index, all forums are marked with "Old" label which says, while hovering cursor on it, "No new posts" even if there ARE new posts.
That can be because of this situation: in you latest log-in there have been new posts in the forum, but you haven't read it or you've only consulted your PMs inbox, then logged out or closed the browser. After, logging in again the posts markered as new gets old with the new visiting, despite you haven't really displayed/read them.
It's a normal fail/issue of phpBB 2.0 forums, you just had to know and keep it in mind.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 8 months
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:02 am

I've reminded about another website bug, noticed long time ago but now I've got to meet it again.
In the downloads comments, clicking on the username to see its account info is always displayed a page where says "There is no available info for - Account Not Found". The error there's in the generated CGI URL, where in a part of it instead of "username" it says "uname". This is an example of the wrong URL, and instead this is its correct counterpart.
There's nothing wrong to this feature in the news and screenshots commenting systems, instead.
bug fixed :)