Forza Horizon

New Forza Horizon details and screenshots emerge - excitemen

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Forza Horizon

Postby Triple_X » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Ahead of its official reveal at E3 on Monday, Forza Life have released several new stunning screenshots of Playground Games' open world spin-off Forza Horizon, along with a host of details that have raised our anticipation to a whole new level.

Apparently, Forza Horizon will maintain the realstic physics from Forza Motorsport 4, with new optimisation for 65 types of off-road terrain including mud, gravel, grass and asphalt.

We already knew Forza Horizon was situated in an open world environment, but Forza Life also touts Colorado as the official location, which will incoporate dynamic day and night cycles. Looking over the screenshots, this comes as no surprise.

In addition, you will be able to visit petrol stations, paint shops and car dealerships in the same vein as Test Drive Unlimited. Intriguingly, there is also a mention of events that have you race against other vehicles in the game including a plane. Sounds a lot like a Top Gear challenge to us.

Forza Life also revealed that Forza Horizon is due for release on October 23, 2012.

More details will undoubtedly be revealed in Microsoft's E3 conference on Monday where we're expecting to finally see some gameplay footage of the game in action. Until then, feast your eyes on the remaining new screenshots, which also confirm the Ford GT as part of the car list in addition to the previously announced SRT Viper GTS:

[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Why so much blur in games? lol Looks tad unrealistic if you ask me. And those three bottom renders. WOAH.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:02 pm

The open world concept is cool, but it looks like every road will have fences or cliffs to block you from exploring much. Shame.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:25 pm

This game looks interesting and probably it's going to be a great one, another strong exclusive for Xbobx 360. As now happens with games, has been used the name of a success series to make a game that barely resembles it, to call spin-off... It should propose a free roaming similar to the Test Drive Unlimited games, but more limited in exploding as indeed seems.
Amazing screenshots and graphic quality, just lacks of shadows in bushes and other little objects, not so important because of the now old hardware of the console. The blur it's not realistic yes, but that's always an effect of the moving of the camera, and it's focusing on the car.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

ettieapple
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Postby ettieapple » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 am

wow, this looks absolutely amazing.
the only thing why i hate tdu2 is the physics, with the same concept but more realistic cars (maybe tuning of your car...) this could be the best game i've played. i have gt4, but thats becoming boring after some days cuz youre doing the same every time again. but doesnt it come on the new xbox 720 (or something)?
[color=white]!!!Frysl?n boppe!!![/color]

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 pm

It looks really cool.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

jorge14
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Postby jorge14 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:01 am

Awesome game looks very realistic :D
[img][/img][color=gray] Best MM2 car converter of the year[/color] | [img][/img] [color=chocolate] Best active member photoshop-er[/color]
[url=https://www.mm2jorge14.weebly.com][img]https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/19/81/53/mm2jor10.png[/img][/url]

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby matt1314 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Nice game, looks awesome! If it only was released for PC, I'd be happy. :)