Not nice here

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

MM2X Email Probs

Postby whoami » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi!
I'm getting problems in the thing that tells you that a reply has come to a topic you have posted in/selected of being notified of a reply. I often get redirected to the wrong topic. (eg. I get the reply for Gearing Game Studios and get redirected to Sajmon's Garage). And I often get the email late. Why is this so?
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 pm

No idea of why happens that... I never use the e-mail notification for new posts and new PMs for all topics or only for the topics that you're watching, it's useless for who visits the forum very often, then it just spams your e-mail address. Better disable them from the own profile settings and check the new posts since the last visit manually or from here.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:10 am

No idea of why happens that... I never use the e-mail notification for new posts and new PMs for all topics or only for the topics that you're watching, it's useless for who visits the forum very often, then it just spams your e-mail address. Better disable them from the own profile settings and check the new posts since the last visit manually or from here.
it works with me but i don't use it
and i think when you visiting the forum is better than seeing email and that may fill your emai with a lots of messages you don't read.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby whoami » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 am

OK, I don't care much about junk mail, but I'll disable that. :)
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]