need car maker for mm2!

help!

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years

need car maker for mm2!

Postby nitro101 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 pm

:!: If anyone has a car maker for mm2 please reply need to make new cars!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :idea: :!:

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Triple_X » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 pm

ask david copperfield to make one lol

the cars for mm2 aren't made like that , you can't have a program that makes a car ready to be played , you have to have knowledge about the game and modeling programs ETC. It's not just clap your hands and done
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:57 pm

What about do a search in the forum instead of posting this? You also did it in the wrong forum section, and before even in the wrong topic (post deleted). And the searching to do is about make cars for MM2, not "car maker"...
Replying to you weird question, there's no MM2 car maker, to make cars for MM2 are used many programs, the own skills and knowledge and lot of time. In few words, it's not easy and it's not for everyone. For any moddable game is so.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

nitro101
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years

mm2 city toolkit

Postby nitro101 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 pm

:!: ! :!: I dowloaded mm2 city toolkit and i looked at the read me file to learn how to use it but can anyone teach me how to use it please?! :?: Email me at: mushroom1@comcast.net

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:41 pm

MM2 City Toolkit program, as the same says, it's a program that allows to create new cities for MM2, not cars, but also in this case isn't something easy and are always needed other programs.
You must try to learn by yourself how use any tool developed for games editing by reading the tutorials that usually come with them. Here's it, here the downloadable version and here the sample city.
About making cars, what's available to learn in this is this very good tutorial (again, do a quick forum searching no?).
If you aren't able to learn all this for any reason, means that's not for you and that you have to give up with this, and it's normal anyway, not everyone are able and also need to learn these things.

And please, now stop to post useless spamming posts with only smileys, if you'll post more, you'll get suddenly banned! Don't be such annoying, because asking in the forum in the correct way you always get the reply and the help that everyone's able to give you... Doing that you only show a behavior that probably neither you want to show in a forum, and with it, people will give a bad look to you.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|