Car Converter?

What program to convert with?

Superleggera
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Car Converter?

Postby Superleggera » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 am

ok, well the search on this forum is too wierd to find anything... what ever i search it gives the same results... but i would like to convert (or try to.) a car.. but with what programs and how can i convert? can someone tell me good programs to convert cars to mm2 (from other games)... and maybe a little tutorial would be good... i like this forum but the search thing is pretty messed up...

Greetz Superleggera
[img]https://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/Dexu/SuperleggeraSignature.jpg[/img]

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Triple_X » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:49 pm

here it is a section in riva's forum that has tutorials about most of the car games you can convert

https://mm2riva.justboard.net/conversion-tutorials-f18/

first of all you need Zmodeler 2 to import the models from other games , you need zmodeler 1 to convert the body and export it for mm2 and you need a program to convert the textures .

you'll find everything in that section

note: before you start take a look at the silent's tutorial it is really helpful ;)

P.S. i always have found if it existed while searching i don't know what is your problem :roll:
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:14 pm

To make a car for MM2 isn't used just one program, but more, also if most of the essential work is done using ZModeler 1. Check the tutorial and the links in this topic, there you can find the "Silent's tutorial" that Triple_X talks about (give a link when you're talking about it, a newbie can't really know what are you saying...). It's about modeling a car and then make it for MM2, but it's needed also to know what do about make a working player car for MM2 having already a 3D model.
About converting a car model made from a video game, the programs that you need depend from the videogame from where you want to convert a model; for the ones supported by ZModeler 2 is needed a registered version of this program, and it's not free. However, some models ripped from games are available ready to be convervet from other games in ZModeler 1 format. Check the Riva's tutorials from the link in the above post, the registration to the forum is needed.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Superleggera
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Superleggera » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:04 am

Fix'd, and thanks m8s :D
[img]https://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/Dexu/SuperleggeraSignature.jpg[/img]

Superleggera
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Superleggera » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:48 am

how the hell am i supposed to get these files to an .ar file?? I CAN TELL THAT FROM MM2C .AR INSTALLER IS DOWN! so how am i suppose to get this to a car now???

and i can say that the tutorial on riva is ok but after a while i cant give a shit of it so.. the only car files i have is:

sa88_amv8_jvts_tuning.pkg

and 16.tga files... wtf? where can i get the rest of these files??? like sound and stuff....

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Triple_X » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:19 pm

you can well post in a better way no need to be rude

to make an are archive is easy just use winrar

right click on selected folders >> add to archive >> choose .zip >> rename the part of the name from .zip to .ar >> create

done .

the sounds and tuning you have to make them by yourself and for others you can take from the game or the other old releases that are unlocked
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby StanOfGB » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:20 pm

the only car files i have is:

sa88_amv8_jvts_tuning.pkg

and 16.tga files... wtf? where can i get the rest of these files??? like sound and stuff....
EPIC FAIL.

Superleggera
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Superleggera » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:28 pm

thx dude,