Extracting the map from a game called UK Truck Simulator

FreeBBC
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Extracting the map from a game called UK Truck Simulator

Postby FreeBBC » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey there :)

Is it anything possible that you can extract a map of Great Britain from UK Truck Simulator game for use on Midtown Madness 2.

Well i just want to use it for personal use only. But not release it to the public as i know the company is on a low budget. So i know their map is on Britain.mbd from the Base.scs folder file.

So the reasons why i wanted to do it is i can drive with my foot down on the motorways. :D

So anything in particular that i can convert the file to the .ar file?

Thanks

Kluvo2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Kluvo2 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:18 pm

I don't know if it is possible to export track form UK track simulator, but if you want to make fully working track, read this tutorial to name objects correct :) You can't just convert geometry file to .ar file. It's just an archive with track files in. Maybe there is an 3ds max filter for UK track simulator :)
But it will be nice if you relase it too :)

FreeBBC
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby FreeBBC » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am

Well im new to this. Which is complicated for me to do. :(

So i just posted this as an idea for people who would like to know if they want a completely motorway track on MM2.

Here's a map of it.

Here because its in high resolution

Well i hope some people would like it, but it would be pretty big and nice to have it on MM2. :)

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby RacingFreak » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Could be possible, I think. I`ll try to find the game, and say if found something related to it`s converting.