Where When

HotRod
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 21 years 8 months

Where When

Postby HotRod » Mon May 13, 2002 5:24 pm

Well i know i want MM3 for Sure and i bet a lot of you do i just want to know when it is coming out on Pc ?

DarkSide
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby DarkSide » Sun May 19, 2002 5:41 am

MM3 Xbox interview with one of the makers:

https://www.xboxaddict.com/interviews/vi ... view_ID=22

DarkSide
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby DarkSide » Sat May 25, 2002 4:13 am

Postby Guest » Sat May 25, 2002 12:56 pm

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 03, 2002 1:03 pm

I am just not sure that it is going to come out for PC in a while, I think that they will want us to buy XBox, I dont mind buying it becuase I have wanted one ever since it came out... But I would like it to come out for PC, but, I dont like that for all you 56K users it would work all that great becuase XBox in the future will have internet capibilitys soon and for the internet to work on there you will have to have a faster internet conection like Cable, for it to run smothly. I would relly hope that it comes out for PC, but look at all the other game that have come out for PS2 and XBox and sonn after that have been converted to PC, take for example, GTA3 came out for PS2 then for XBox (I think it did.) then for PC. So everybody keep hopeing and pray to God that it comes out for PC!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2002 9:35 am

I think they will bring it out on PC becuase to Microsoft its more money, and they love money...

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:15 am

OHHHH YESSSSSS, They do love money, and i think you thave a point there., but.... Xbox is more expensiver adn they want you to buy it and there for they get more money that way and that games are like $49.99

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2002 11:35 am

Well i think it will come out on the PC... Well it Better or Bill will have a surprise in his mail :wink:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2002 4:21 pm

look there will be an mm3 for pc thats a fact
it would be very stupid not to do that