Postby armyman » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:53 pm

[quote="thekingoftown"]Umm... How did we get of the topic? :roll:
Oh and one thing, if you guys don

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

Postby Richard_P » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:23 am

im sorry, but its the truth. everyone but americans know that. but like i said, not ALL americans are like that. and i agree to every word ewan88 said, there is not one thing in his post thats wrong. europeans have the exact same vies as canadians, and the spanish... and asians, and... well, everyone lol

and i agree with armyman, and everyone else who thinks this got maaaad offtopic. lets leave this now. lol
[img]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c89/Richard3100/signsmall.jpg[/img]

alonge
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

Postby alonge » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:14 pm

lol, al of you are wrong,

here download fraps at fraps.com and that program lets you tke screeen shots by pressing a
hot key of anyone you choose.

Here is another program i recogmend, its called snagit (it kinda low quality.

see ya,

alonge

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Richard_P » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:08 am

we arent wrong, pressing print screen works. and fraps sucks ass because its only a tiral, it saves as large files. the best was clipper for a program.

mm2ultimatemaniac
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Postby mm2ultimatemaniac » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:10 am

americans are the ones that cant point theyre country out on a map. youre the country with the most obese and fat ass people and more mc donalds per city block than homeless people. but theres one good thing about those mcdonalds, if you fill it up with americans, you can get a full set of teeth. face it, canadians are smarter, and even real americans are smarter than ganster wannabes. im not saying all americans are like that, there are a few smart ones, but your definatly one of the dumb ones. id love to wreck you. the only thing i would be scared of is you getting horny and trying to rape me while im beating your ass.
shut the fu** up !!!!!
take it easy his saying the truth not that im from canada im from iran but live in canada to me both of these places are bad exept for one thing:canada is filled with trees!

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Postby thekingoftown » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:14 pm

americans are the ones that cant point theyre country out on a map. youre the country with the most obese and fat ass people and more mc donalds per city block than homeless people. but theres one good thing about those mcdonalds, if you fill it up with americans, you can get a full set of teeth. face it, canadians are smarter, and even real americans are smarter than ganster wannabes. im not saying all americans are like that, there are a few smart ones, but your definatly one of the dumb ones. id love to wreck you. the only thing i would be scared of is you getting horny and trying to rape me while im beating your ass.
shut the fu** up !!!!!
take it easy his saying the truth not that im from canada im from iran but live in canada to me both of these places are bad exept for one thing:canada is filled with trees!
USA has ton's of trees too, what are you talking about? :roll:
Gaa, images don't work here!

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Richard_P » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:08 am

shut the fu** up !!!!!
hmm, strange. because canada is voted the best place to live. it cant be that bad.

mm2ultimatemaniac
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Postby mm2ultimatemaniac » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:09 am

well mostly its good but somtimes its really bad
but how did we get off topic??