andi2006
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

1 more thing

Postby andi2006 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:02 am

their front and back windows are black! in my version theres no windows!
ARE YOU BLIND!?!??!?!?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:06 pm

The image is too little. Is an ugly thing deal the model of an other author for yours, but I believe that this car is a scratch made. I'm waiting to try it. Good job to andi2006 and his friend. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Postby Richard_P » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:47 am

i will continue to search for the origiunal car. i know for a fact its addicts. the innacruate bodyshape gives it away. the driver do aswell. its very very easy to delete window police or make the texture trasnparent. also changing the tune files is easy. ive been making mm2 cars for 5 years. ive seen every mm2 car out there, including the general lee. i know this is addicts.

EDIT: here it is. the mm2 conversion. ill get the nfs version in a few second, but i need to prove this point first, then ill beef it up!

heres a copy paste from the readme, called IMPORTANT.txt

DUKES OF HAZARD (for Midtown Madness 2)
car_genl.ar

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
By installing this car you may not hold me responsible for anything
that this car may affect.

Used Editors : Z Modeler
NFS viv Wis.
Adobe Photoshop 6.0
WinZip 8.0
Notepad

Original Modeller : xtonyx & Addict
E-mail : xtonyx@dds.nl & addictarts@pandora.be
Convertor : Bill
E-mail : daskpatron@ath.forthnet.gr

Installation : Copy car_genl.ar file to your Midtown Madness2 directory.

Car information:
New Car Model : Yes it has been converted from NFS4
New Textures : Yes
New Sounds : Yes
Dashboard : No
Damaged textures : No
Color : Duke Orange
Dixie-horn : Yes

Copyright / Permissions
-----------------------

This file may not be distributed without this txt -file in it!

All Cars/Files made by the author are copyright by the author, xtonyx or Addict.
You do not have permission to put it on any CD-ROM or other media that is to be retailed
without the authors prior written conscent.

**! You can't use it as a base for your work, without having permission for it !**

Have Fun!

heres the evidence: i will try to imitate the same agles and youre stolen model
Shot at 2007-06-26

the black window model was a first release by vnv, bill fixed that by making the texture transparent. your busted. dont even bother explaining, just leave. and franch, you dont know what youre talking about, just dont say anything anymore.

sure, you might have done SMALL changes that ANYONE could do, but its still not yours, and its still a crappy model. your just too dumb to realize anything. just quit and leave. if your gonna steal, steal something no one has seen or heard of, and by the way, every one has seen every mm2 car, especially me, so you wont get away with it.
ps, i bet you never even changed the base name of the file. so if i downloaded yours and tried it, it would interfere with the original, then i would check your alleged model and realize its still the same. please leave

heres a comparison of the mm2 version to the nfs4, i bet if we compared yours it would be the exact same.
mm2:
nfs4:
the car is white here because nfs game actually adds the color itself, unlike mm2 which uses colored skins. you wont understand this because you know jack all about mm2 or modeling cars

AND LEARN TO SPELL AND TYPE. i can barely understand and damn word you say
[img]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c89/Richard3100/signsmall.jpg[/img]

andi2006
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

3 things

Postby andi2006 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:53 pm

1. your an idiot.
2.your an idiot.
3. my model looks like their model becuz i builded mine on their model.
if you dont anderstand, i had addict's model and becos its look ecsacly like the real general lee i copyed the body of it, but when i copyed the body of it it copyed all the car without the wheels, so i made ultra wheels thet make the car more faster,
and made them look same as the general lee of addict, thets why they look the same but on my general lee theres 5 paintjobs, and in addict model theres floor onder the car, in mine there isent.
and i wont upload the car cos you wold steal it and copy it to your model.
so...
shut up!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:15 pm

Doh! 8O I'm out from this discussion. :!:
Last edited by Franch88 on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Richard_P » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:01 pm

ooo, now your story has changed. and i wont steal it because its a crappy model that i alsways found unrealistic because the bodyshape was very inaacurate, the body texture doesnt even appear to be a charger because i see side molding trim on it. secondly, i would never steal it because i made a very high poly one that blows that one out of the water. just leave, your cant spell, you cant model, you lie and youre not wanted. and dont try to pull this on any other mm2 sites, im a member of them all, even the german and italian ones. i will pull the same thing and copy paste my posts. so, bye, and never come back

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years

Postby thekingoftown » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:28 pm

Wow rich, you seem to get in a lot of arguments lately.
Gaa, images don't work here!

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Richard_P » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:44 pm

im usually easy going, but it takes nothing to set me off lol but rediculous stuff like this has no excuse. first off he says he scratch made a general lee, when all he did was take a existing one and change performance. then when he really got busted, he changed his story to "i just made changes to addicts model" then he suddenly decided not to release because "you (being me, richard) will steal it" but he knows i will extract it to make a comparison for everyone to see. and hes has nothing intelligent to say other than youre and idiot and shut up, hes too lame to come up with any excuses to cover up he theivery. see what im talking about? lol

armyman
Banned
Registered for: 17 years

Re: First Pictures Of My General Lee:

Postby armyman » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:44 pm

First Editon Picture-
/|\
|
Sorry Made a misstake its "First Editon" "not low detail"
wow ive never seen a better 1 at least not for mm2 theres 1 problem that i dont care about the lights it has none theres only spoilers for the lights in the tv show

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Richard_P » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:59 pm

thats because the original author from the nfs4 model had the pop up light which made those appear, but when bill converted it, he fused those to the main body. if bill would have known about that night textures feature, he could have done something similar like i did in my early beta general lee i converted from my original gta model. i will hopefully soon get around to converting it, maybe tonight if i feel bored enough, which i most likely will

Duvall
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby Duvall » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:02 am

The guy who supposedly "made" the MM2 general lee is an idiot. you can't spell for shit and you are calling a respected user here a retard. This is CarLuver69 btw, i lost the accounts password somehow lol