CM Cities download

JPD113
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

CM Cities download

Postby JPD113 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Does anyone know if you can download the classic madness cities without having to download anything else, and if so where from?

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:30 pm

All I know, some AR files are named City, etc. I've never checked them thoroughly.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 pm

He means if the Classic Madness cities are available separately, in way to avoid to get the whole Classic Madness mod package. The reply is no, and that's neither possible, because some files of the mod cities are included in the main core file; there's also to say that it's against the authors rights. The mod is composed by three .ar files: the main core one with the new menu, traffic, player cars, cop cars, ect., the cities one with most of the two cities files, and a littler one just to allow users to change tuning (and maybe sounds) of the new player cars since they're the default MM2 ones (since the mod was released unfinished, the HQTM-Team didn't changed them).
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

JPD113
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby JPD113 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 pm

thank you you two but if that cant be done than is it possible to add a traffic mod to classic madness? thank you for your help
Joe

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 3 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Yes, It can use new traffic, only one text file is needed to change, I can send it if got original map version from Classic Madness mod.