burnout legends

Shaheen009
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

burnout legends

Postby Shaheen009 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:06 pm

does anyone kno if burnout legends is a good game???i'm gonna get it frm a frnd of mine and i'd really like to know if its good.. :)

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years

Postby wilder » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Burnout Paradise is most recent one , here you can see some pic , and comments

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Burnout Paradise is the most recent game of this series, also available for PC. It's a great game, the only one that I've tried just because it's the only available also for PC. As I know it's the only game of this series that has the free roaming and so many gameplay modes. The olders are always funny and really nice, anyway. Get it and try it, it should be good, but maybe not great in contents since it's for PSP and Nintendo DS consoles.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Shaheen009
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Shaheen009 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:33 pm

ok thanx!!

Shaheen009
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Shaheen009 » Sat May 01, 2010 4:48 pm

hey franch,u said u have burout paradise.did u download it or do u have the CD?if u downloaded it cn i have the link?? (if u have it)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:17 pm

I have downloaded it, with a quick search you can find it. Here it's at Gamershell. An important thing of this game is that the file that you get is the completed game (that's why it's bigger more than 2 GB), but to work as such is needed a serial key, to buy, and maybe something else, I don't really know. During the installing you can install it as demo to be suddenly played; it has a time limit as far as I remember.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby reckless201 » Sun May 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Hang on, don't you have to buy Burnout Paradise/Legends, and are we supposed to not talk about torrents and other pirated stuff here? Please correct me.
Very Unimportant Member.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Hang on, don't you have to buy Burnout Paradise/Legends, and are we supposed to not talk about torrents and other pirated stuff here? Please correct me.
You're wrong. If you check my link you can well see that's a public link from a well known website, and everyone can see it and get the game from there freely... And especially, me an nobody else so far have minimally talked about pirated stuff in this topic... Obviously, discussions about them aren't allowed.