ALL MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO THIS SITE!

Give some information about you...

kylej866
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby kylej866 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Ok here is a little bio for me:

name: kyle judy (yes i know my last name is homosexual)
favorite things: Motocross, (i race :D):
Computers, my iphone, my alienware:
The MM series

random facts:
huge NFS fan (i have 1- Pro Street)
mmarchive staff member
i have a twin sister

if you absolutely must see a pic:

here is me with my awesometacular shorts (they arent really mine...bored in aeropostal :p)

thats pretty much everything
[url=https://biohazardgaming.net/kylejdesign/][img]https://i50.tinypic.com/bgz8nl.jpg[/img][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:12 am

Nice biography Kris. :wink: And, you're 2007 GP4 F1 AUS Champion. GP4 sounds like Prand Prix 4 videogame, I don't have found nothing about this Australian championship. :?

You've got nice technologies Kylej, great notebook. Nice bike too, I've an attraction about motocross. :D Your picture is really funny. :lol:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Lets get to know you!

Postby Zac4084 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I got my nickname from my middle name, and a little code I made up.

My name is Joe actually. :P And my middle name is Zac. I am currently 21. I am currently trying to model. Unfortunately... =/ I am a converter also. I discover MM2 a few years ago, and discovered a few sites, The first was MM2, then MM2C which I signed up on, then had a bad time being a 'newbie'. And just left in a fit. Then I signed up on MM2X. I met a few nice people like Riva, Franch, StanOfGB, Matt, DMX, Toyzidro, LZR, CarFreak, John64, MM2Car, Aaro, Salim, Hastantyo, Brian, Kyle, Anoussa, Dageek, HummersRock, Az (Great friend, but isn't online anymore, we still talk on MSN, Very nice bud), Sajmon, DummiesBoy, Technologyfreak, Maks12, Silent1Unknown, VaPouR (Steven), and Stefan188. As you know, this is many people, and I thank you for knowing me, Extra thanks to Riva, Hastantyo, and Franch who helped me get started on converting. I don't plan on quitting for a long time. :P One of the things I plan for is Modeling a first high poly-nice model car. And maybe ViP membership on MM2X. ^_^ I hope to see active members post here their info. I don't think ill post a picture because I have no recent pictures of me and my camera is long gone. :P Sorry. I think because of this topic we will build up a better relationship for each other.

Thanks,
Zac4084.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby zoot » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:41 pm

i am paul lipovts, aka carking1996. i am 13 years old. i am a modeler. i learned about mm1 then mm2. by!

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby HummersRock » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 am

I thought I would add a lot more info. So here you go.

Well, I am Ross, known as HummersRock on the mm2 forums obviously. I chose that name simply because I liked Hummers in video games (Test Drive Off-Road 3 was the first game I played that had Hummers in it) and I like how they look. I will soon be 17. I live in Indiana unfortunately. :P

I first discovered MM2 back in 2005. I first played the demo and I loved it; I played the demo until I had enough money to buy the full game. Before I bought the game I did some Google searches and found some MM2 sites such as mm2x.com and mm2world.net (or whatever the url for it was). I downloaded some cars and other mods for the game, but they would not work for the demo. I think seeing that there were fan made mods for the game--and lots of them--I wanted the game even more.

When I finally got the game I had a lot more fun and tried a lot of different mods, cars, tracks, etc. I joined mm2x.com first on December 28th, 2005, which I think wasn't all that long after I got mm2 (I think I got the game in December and the demo in November, not too sure though). I posted some, but was a complete newbie back then and so it didn't go all that well and there wasn't nearly as much activity on mm2x as there was on mm2c so I left mm2x. I joined mm2c on February 19th, 2006. I don't think I was quite as much of a noob on mm2c from the start like mm2c, but I sure spammed a lot. I rejoined mm2x on December 1st, 2006, and sometime, somehow, became VIP.

From the start I really wanted to make tracks/cities for MM2, but did not know how. I soon saw the tutorial(s) from maxoff and mm2city toolkit and immediately tried to make a track; I named the track "ground_" instead of "GROUND_" and for some reason I did not see that and was stumped for quite awhile, until I finally got it named right and started modeling. I started on Country Side first, soon posting pics on midtownmadness.net (I have not idea when I joined that site, but it was my favorite forum back then, I hated to see it go down) using a floppy to transfer the pics from my computer to my dads computer that had the internet (dial-up).

I then soon started modeling Palm Sands while still working on Country Side. I loved modeling back then, seeing the results, and I would model all day long when I could, while listening to Switchfoot (thanks goes to my mom for buying my the CD NIS). I certainly liked modeling in the beginning then I did in 2008, this year, now, etc. And I would model as slow as I could, because I was too dumb to think that there may be an easier way and to try other things of Zmodeler. I would use Create>Faces>Single and and create way more polys then I should have/needed.

Eventually I released both of those tracks and had started others such as Wilderness, Desert, Mountain Pass, Mountain Pass 2, etc.

I joined mmarchive on November 30th, 2006, and soon spammed there, using topics to talk with b12man, etc. I posted pictures and progress of Mountain Pass 2 there too, which was my first track project posted there.

And that is about it, I don't seem to remember things very well, so there are things I have not mentioned, things I don't remember well, things that may be wrong, etc. Ah well.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Postby Riva » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm Riva.

26y from Belgium.

I played MM2 in April 2001 from GOA.com (a french website similar to Zone.com), I organized a lot of online tournaments with some cash prizes (SF CnR with TT & FB).
I launched my first website the 6 sept. 2001 called Sportlife Goa (aka Sportlifegoa, SLG & STC Team ; closed in March 2008).
December 2004 I stopped to play from GOA. From June 2005 to October 2006 I led the MM2 SLG Team from Zone.com (with a lot of RCN tournaments).

I launched the famous Sportlifegoa Team Creations (aka STC) from 2006 to 2007 with a great 3D community, amazing and talentued modelers (SheryO, C

CarFreak
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby CarFreak » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 pm

I'm N****** Samuel W****** (You don't really expect me to give away my real name do you?) And I've heard of MM2 since I was 4yrs. of age but never really played it.
Right now I'm 10yrs. of age and have heard of thousands of other games. I'm now learning to convert! I'm also homeschooled. I right now live in Huntsville Alabama USA. I have met people like: Budi64 (JOHN64), Zac4084, StanOfGB, Franch88, Riva, Azbestos8, tbaesl, tritade, Johnny, mm2car, HPA, Burcin, uuuotttt, HummersRock, 350eti, wildfire, matt1314, DMXbr, Sven-123, Speedfreak, ilyass, LACMTA, DodgeChargerSRT8, MM2MAN, NR, Salim and much much more!

I'm also on MM2 Riva, here, MM2Car.justboard.net, and somewhere else I can't remember. LOL.
When it comes to MM2, MM2DF has it all.
[url=https://www.mm2df.webs.com/][img]https://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/zac4084/Sig-other/dpsignfadedtronic.png[/img][/url]
Owner of MM2DF ~ MM2Riva Member

b12man
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Postby b12man » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:27 am

A lot of really young people on here :O Wasn't expecting people to be that young.

Well, my name's Brian, I'm 16, and... yeah that's about it. I live just outside of Toronto, in Canada. I started playing MM1 whenever it came out... I must've been 5 or 6 :P I also remember beating the game with my dad... I'm pretty sure I was a better racer back then than I am now.

I forget when I discovered Midtown Madness 2... I just know some day I got really bored and looked for it on LimeWire.
(just a tip, never download ANY programs from things like limewire as they're generally 100% full of viruses. I got lucky with this)
But I started playing it and found it really cool. I then decided to look for add on cars, and to my surprise, there were many. Made me quite excited for the game. The first forum I joined was the one at midtownmadness.net (RIP). I'm sure I was a hell of a noob, but from what I remember the people were nice. It was also a smaller community which was good. I also remember someone there uploading the german beta version of MM2. I've never really figured out whether it was actually a beta, but since then I've pretty much replaced all of the files with their english counterparts :P
Aaaanyway, I forget when it was, but I eventually decided I wanted to learn to contribute stuff to the internets. I made a bunch of two-minute mods (literally, they all took two mins to make) and they were posted at MMArchive. Never got a lot of attention, but they were kinda fun. Then I decided to attempt making a track, and after having spoken to HummersRock about it, it finally made sense and I made a random blotch of polies that looked like I gave a two-year old a pen and told them to scribble triangles. Obviously after that I arranged them and put them in to some shape. Never finished the track, but it was cool to know that I at least could and could help people out a little with their problems.
Now... I can model things but I just don't care enough to finish them. I also, surprisingly, know how a fair amount of things work in the game (due to the much disliked extracting of mods, locked vehicles, looking through them, etc). Although I will stress, I HAVE NEVER RELEASED ANYTHING I MESSED AROUND WITH. Especially since I didn't have permission.

Now I'm rambling about crap but it'll give you something to read. I'm tired. Enjoy.
I like girls kind of like chicken wings; hot, tender and half-price on Tuesday.

Kawazachi
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby Kawazachi » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Im Zach im from the Isle of man ( U might havenot heard of it ) Im 13 I liv in port erin in the south on the island I play MM1 MM2 MM3 and other racing related games plz be nice to me and reply to me 8)

LTV_boss
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Postby LTV_boss » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh i need to post here too...
Ltv_boss AKA LUSITANER, and im the founder of the great modding clan Light.Turbo.Vehicles 8) .
I'm 15 years old and i like to make insane crazy mods.
ImageBest sig Evah.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 4 months

Postby Triple_X » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 am

hi

i guess i am little late but i am new here and trying to learn about making cars and stuff like that ...

Name : Dionis Ferizi
State : Kosovo
i will be 16 years old in 20 july 2010 ... i got my first computer in 2000 ... i played midtown madness in 2001 for the first time ... and i played it till 2004 or 2005 i don't really know ... i started modifying files for football(soccer) games known as Pro Evolution Soccer .... and know i am back in the midtown madness and know trying to learn modding ...

i like everything about technology and cars especially when they fusion together ... lol :)

i know how to drive and for my birthday my bro bought me a skyline as a gift ... but i can't drive it in the roads cuz in me country you need to be 18 to get the driving license ... :x

in free time i like editing pictures of people my bro has a graphic studio sow he thought me almost every thing ...

i have facebook twitter and MSN Yahoo gmail ... so everyone can contact me ...
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

drrt4
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 6 months

Postby drrt4 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm

i am DRRT4 (for long: DR.REVERSE TRANSMISSION 4) i am the leader of a huge club called "THE S.K." im vary experienced with racing technique and driving, my interest are: RACING (but you all readdy knew that) TRAINS in real life and on a simulators like TRAINZ GAME, i allso ride bikes and fix them, i play on PS3, fix computers, and fix cars, AND MM2, im 14 going 15 in June some-time, i live in Florida love the heat, any questions about racing technique or the history about trains/railways im the guy. :wink:
Last edited by drrt4 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]https://img408.imageshack.us/img408

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 4 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm Szymon, and I live in Poland, I'm 16 years old. I play MM2 since 2000, In 2005 I started downloading some add-ons, and in 2008/2009 I started modding. I'm also a big fan of Midnight Club and NFS series( I play it since NFSII was released). I love cars, playing on my PS3, listening to music, reading car magazines and riding bike with my friends. Since February 2009 I'm member of the best modding clan known as LTV ;)

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby StanOfGB » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:04 am

Szymon? 8O I've been calling you Sajmon this whole time :lol:

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby HummersRock » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:07 am

I don't know how to properly pronounce either. :lol:
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]