Zmod 2 problem

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Zmod 2 problem

Postby sajmon14 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 am

When I'm launching Zmodeler2 it crashes after showing the loading screen and vanishes. When I'm trying to remove it says the Zmodeler folder isn't empty(I found there is invisible folder called shared, need remove it first to remove rest of Zmod2 files).

Does anybody know how to launch it? Without this I propably won't make any MM2 addons

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Hmm, I honestly don't know. My best guess is a graphic issue. You can PM me if you need any models. If you want ill PM you the current version.

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby Silent1Unknown » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:17 pm

I remember ZM2 not working for me the first time I tried it on my Vista pc. I checked the ZM forums and there is a sticky topic that shows you how to fix it. You have to download some kind of an update I think. I would link it right now, but the site is down at the moment.

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:14 pm

When you run the ZModeler 2 for the first time it asks to select the rendering mode, choosing between sofware, hardware and both; probably it crashes because of problems related with the hadware rendering, I've got some too. Try to uninstall and install again the program, or maybe the deleting of the profile file in the main folder can do something.
The ZModeler 2 website is still down at the moment also for me.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|