Midtown Madness Central ended!!!

Fragnatic
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 19 years 2 months

Midtown Madness Central ended!!!

Postby Fragnatic » Sun May 07, 2006 4:25 pm

Midtown Madness Central ended!
I thought of this result long time and now, 7th of May 2006, Midtown Madness Central ends. Midtown Madness Central was probably one of the best Midtown Madness servers with files for all parts of Midtown Madness game.

History of Czech website called Midtown Madness Central started 25th July 2001. By now over 5 years there was an amazing and gigantic website, where you could download new tracks and maps, new cars and new files to all parts of Midtown Madness games. This website was the best page for all Midtown Madness players. Midtown Madness Central was changed for many times and you don't know maybe, that the lest design was the 8th version of Midtown Madness Central. The first version contain only one table with a few files and some new maps for Midtown Madness 2 game. On the present Midtown Madness Central was the one of the biggest websites about Midtown Madness games in the world. These pages contained the most information about all Midtown Madness games, and there were some news from Midtown Madness world each day. You found a lot of new files for each Midtown Madness game, for example new maps and tracks, new cars and add-ons, patches, game tips and tricks, cheats and screenshots from each Midtown Madness game here. You could download all files for free.

At this time Midtown Madness Central ended! You probably ask, why? Why Midtown Madness Central ended?! Right, here is an answer: I have another website (my personal website; only in Czech; www.pavelkubelka.com) and I have no money for paying for hosting of both sites. So this site ends! Another important reason for me is a fact, that Midtown Madness has everything what is possible to make. There are thousands of cars, hundreds of other files such as maps, add-ons, patches and another several modifications.

Midtown Madness Central would like to request HQTM Team to finish their Classic Madness, BrAzuCa
[url=https://midtownmadness.net][img]https://midtownmadness.net/av-si/signature80x500.gif[/img][/url]