New Dacia Logan Project

Vl4d
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

New Dacia Logan Project

Postby Vl4d » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi all!

I started to convert the New Dacia Logan and I got a problem when I want to make the BODY_H. It doesn't show me all teh components of the car.

Here's teh car before making the BODY_H:

You can see the lights. Ok...Now watch the car after the BODY_H part made...

I really need HELP.
Vl4d aka ..:Tr!ck:..

qwerty
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby qwerty » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:34 pm

to solve get in faces mode then from select tool by material select the material of light cover then press space bar then create tool >objects > detach> after that i hope it looks right then select BODY_H and the DETACH{0} objects and then uniteselect

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Nice that you're going to convert also this car; I was a bit interested in it, but I've already converted the old Dacia Logan, and there some are dashboard making troubles with this because of few pictures available.
To solve that problem, check and follow what's explained in this my post. :wink: What Qwerty has said is ok too, but splitting the object per materials will take less time and will give a better result. :wink:

Edit: this project in making by Vl4d has been cancelled because it'll be converted and released by me. Vl4d and Juvenile has given to me the permission to do this.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|