Problems with Koreacity Scenery

installing

FirstWyvern
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Problems with Koreacity Scenery

Postby FirstWyvern » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 pm

After got all the city files the programme Alzip does not open the files.

I have got the build 6 version of korea city but as i dont speak chinese, i cant find the build 7 file.

can anyone help?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Well, after gone in this page, the page about Koreacity Scenery Build 7, go to the bottom of the page, download all the files presented as English Version clicking on those links that goes from the file called kcs7c.alz to the file called kcs7c.a07; the archive is pretty big and it has been splitted in those 9 parts.
After got all the files open the kcs7c.alz file with ALZip program and extract the installation .exe file. Doble click on it, follow the installation procedure changing the installation destination folder with your MM2 folder and continue with the installation. Check if the track .ar file there's in your MM2 directory and run the game.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

FirstWyvern
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby FirstWyvern » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:12 am

i have all the files from the webpage, however when i extract the installation file it says its missing file .a08 and .k01. These files are not with the others.

Do you know here i can find them?

Thanks

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:34 am

It's weird that there's a missing archive part called .a08. :? Have you tried to download also the files of the Korean version (the links there are at the top of the page)? In the Korean version only the installation setup language is different.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

FirstWyvern
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby FirstWyvern » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:52 am

i have looked at the koren fles and there are the same as the english versions.

the only thing i can think of is that all the files are 9mb and i had two that stopped at 3mg and 841kb and the files needed are in the two files not done. ill give it a try to download again and i want to say thanks for the help, i may be back

FirstWyvern
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby FirstWyvern » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:55 pm

i ahve downloaded the korean files aswell but still says .a08 is missing.

do i need to download anything else for it to work like the sf addon?

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Maybe you need to download all files again, but with a download manager, because of low download speed. Maybe the *.a08 file is a corrupted one. :roll:

kylej866
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby kylej866 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:05 pm

i have all the files from the webpage, however when i extract the installation file it says its missing file .a08 and .k01. These files are not with the others.

Do you know here i can find them?

Thanks
I had this problem too. The .a08 file is needed for the installer. Make sure you have the .a08 file and then .exe in the same directory (works best on desktop) and make sure you run the installer as an administrator.
[url=https://biohazardgaming.net/kylejdesign/][img]https://i50.tinypic.com/bgz8nl.jpg[/img][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:45 pm

I've downloaded all the nine files of the Korean installation file version of Koreacity Scenery Built 7, then opened the .alz file with ALZip and extracted all the files in it: I haven't got any problem. Probably there aren't any problems also with the English installation file version, that's the version that I already have.
If you still have problems, get the Koreacity Scenery Built 5 from here, but it's a lot smaller than the successive versions. Also, make sure to have all the nine files in the same folder.

Anyway, you've already said that you've the Build 6. There aren't many differences from the Build 6 to the Build 7.