Why some cars becomes invisible?

Goldust
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 20 years 6 months

Why some cars becomes invisible?

Postby Goldust » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:42 pm

Hello!!!
My name is Peter. I'm from Russia. I have a question for you all.Some add-on cars for MM2 is really GREAT!!! BUT, they're has one really BAD bug. Some cars becomes INVISIBLE for everybody after a short lead (or loose). Or when I manage the manual camera and Car is far from camera (not so far 8( ). Cars becomes INVISIBLE after a very short distance!!! This is really no good. Especially in multyplayer. Whis is so?!! Why cars becomes invisible? How this bug can be fixed? Can I do it myself (for my personal use only)? PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye. Best regards. I hope to see your answers. Please help.

PS: Or may be it is not bug? What is it? Why is so?... 8(( I was so upset with that. It is very sad to look in multyplayer at the shadow of your opponent instead his great car.... So pity. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PPS: Cars that becomes invisible are F&F Eclipse, F&F Supra, BMW M3 (Sinister Creations), Mercedes-Benz E-klasse (HQTM), Hummer H2 (HQTM)... and some other.
Life begins With Maximum Horsepower

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 8 months
Italy

Re: Why some cars becomes invisible?

Postby DjDecibel » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:49 pm

Hello!!!
My name is Peter. I'm from Russia. I have a question for you all.Some add-on cars for MM2 is really GREAT!!! BUT, they're has one really BAD bug. Some cars becomes INVISIBLE for everybody after a short lead (or loose). Or when I manage the manual camera and Car is far from camera (not so far 8( ). Cars becomes INVISIBLE after a very short distance!!! This is really no good. Especially in multyplayer. Whis is so?!! Why cars becomes invisible? How this bug can be fixed? Can I do it myself (for my personal use only)? PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye. Best regards. I hope to see your answers. Please help.

PS: Or may be it is not bug? What is it? Why is so?... 8(( I was so upset with that. It is very sad to look in multyplayer at the shadow of your opponent instead his great car.... So pity. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PPS: Cars that becomes invisible are F&F Eclipse, F&F Supra, BMW M3 (Sinister Creations), Mercedes-Benz E-klasse (HQTM), Hummer H2 (HQTM)... and some other.
MM2 Is using a old Graphic Engine so it have several bugs with the downloaded cars because of the high resolution textures.. mm2 always used 256x256 textures but all the new cars are using 512x512+ textures and I think that's the problem

zZenom
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 21 years 8 months

Postby zZenom » Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:34 pm

nah its not that Dj, some car creators dont use M,L and VL when copying objects, they only use h for example BODY_H when there should be BODY_H, BODY_M, BODY_L and BODY_VL that way the cars wont disapear after a far distance, its not midtown madness 2 its the people who made the cars, there fault

hasa
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 20 years 6 months

---------------------

Postby hasa » Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:59 pm

what i need to do for the cars work?????