Can anyone remember this song from the 80's?

Please help me!

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby matt1314 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:47 pm

Thank you very much, wilder. Are there more of those sites to find a song?

The problem is solved now. In Audacity I didn't set from Microphone to Line-In. :lol:

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby wilder » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 pm

in this site you can play music quizz , and if you don't know the title or the songer , you song it with your microphone , and the other poeple guess it for you

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Yes, yes. I haven't a microphone. I want a site, where I can upload a song and that it tells me the singer and the title of that song. Maybe there is a site, which knows lots of 80's songs. :wink:

trevor0195
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years

Postby trevor0195 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:02 pm

if you want to know what's the title or the songer go to :

www.watzatsong.com

@Matt , your father , dont remember the 80s music ! my father remember all his 60s favorite , this is why i like 60s music
WOOHOO im not alone in my love for 60's music!!! i listen to so much of the beatles, donavan, strawberry alarm clock, steppenwolf, early led zeppelin, and tons more cuz i love the 60's!!! :D :D :D
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO IN A JEEP
1.CLIMB A MOUNTAIN
2.FORGE 5 FT OF WATER
3.HUNT
4.HAVE SEX
5.DUST YOUR OPPONENTS!!!

trevor0195
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years

Postby trevor0195 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Yes, yes. I haven't a microphone. I want a site, where I can upload a song and that it tells me the singer and the title of that song. Maybe there is a site, which knows lots of 80's songs. :wink:
oh yea and if u wanna search and get free songs and u dont care if its illegal just use limewire or blubster or if u just wanna hear the song then go to www.playlist.com
-oh yea and if u wanna download limewire or blubster and they ask for personal info dont download it and if it says .org or .net at the end dont go there cuz those are websites from the government that fine u for illegal copyright infringement and if u dont pay the fine its a few years in jail 4 u. 8)
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO IN A JEEP
1.CLIMB A MOUNTAIN
2.FORGE 5 FT OF WATER
3.HUNT
4.HAVE SEX
5.DUST YOUR OPPONENTS!!!

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 am

Has no one understood me? I need a site, where I can upload my recorded MP3 song so get the singer and the title of it. Winamp found nothing. :evil:

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby wilder » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:52 pm

sorry mat but i don't another site tu upload a Song , so buy a microphone and go to watzatsong

Sorry

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:08 pm

No, wilder, there's no need to do it. I found a program called "Tunatic". It should find a song that you don't know. But I have a problem and I hope someone could help me: I've installed this program, put one end of the audio cable to the speaker phones hole and the other one to the Line-In socket on my PC. All songs, that I didn't know, I've recorded via Audacity. All of them are now .mp3 files. And I want to let Tunatic tell me the singer and the title of that song. But it tells me, when I click onto the search button to let identify the song (I started the file and the music began), that it can't find the server. The website of that little program is as following: www.wildbits.com/tunatic/. Can you help me to let it work? There was a similar problem described in the FAQ on this site about this program, when the program said, that the server is unreachable, but this error was given by the firewall settings. But in my case it tells me that the server is not found. But why? I have internet access and other requirements for that program. I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Edit: I've uploaded a RAR-Archive on MediaFire with my altogether 15 songs, which I didn't find on the web. Please, download it and PM me, if you know some of the songs or at least one. Here's the link: https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tpleljdgpju .

Thanks, again. :)

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member

Postby matt1314 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Huh, no one is interested to help me? :cry: I thought someone could install Tunatic and then try to find the songs, which I've uploaded to MediaFire in an archive. Because it doesn't work on my PC. I think someone have an audio cable or a microphone. :roll: