Hacked E-Mail

Scott_Salisbury
MM2X Staff Member
MM2X Staff Member
Registered for: 21 years 2 months

Hacked E-Mail

Postby Scott_Salisbury » Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:35 pm

Yesterday evening, most of you will be aware of what happened after reading my previous post. irt_coboss@hotmail.com got indeed hacked. But when the hacker came online with my account he was apologizing to be saying that he was very sorry and he hacked the wrong account. Surprised but yet very confused, I just took it cool and I asked him if I could have the account back. 3 or 4 minutes later he said the password is back to normal and he said it won't happen again. So I come on my account and begin explaining to the 50 people who were asking what was going on while loading the change password page on msn. He was talking to me but I was busy talking to other people. He then hacked me again and changed the password because he thought I was ignoring him, I talked to him again and he said he'll change the password back and it won't happen again and he said "I don't like being ignored", but he was complaining of internet problems and went offline and never saw him since. So now it's left the situation very messy and I still end up with no account. He has been talking to my people on msn and I don't know what to do :( PLEASE just play along with the hacker and DO NOT give him any details for anything, passwords etc, do not have a go at him (he is using same fonts as me now), just pretend you don't know what's going on, I want this account back. I will continue using irt_coboss@MSN.com for the time being.