Some cars I've owned

Burner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
United States of America

Some cars I've owned

Postby Burner » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:40 pm

This is only a few that I still have pics of. I've owned almost 30 since I started driving...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

The 65 Bel Air had a 283 and a 2 speed powerglide. Had 56000 original miles.
The Monte Carlo was a 70 with a 72 front clip. Had a 454 and a TH400. Used to drag race it. Don't EVER buy one of those billet steering wheels. You'll regret it in summer time.
The 74 Dodge truck had a 318.
The Magnum was an R/T with a Hemi. It was plenty quick. Got it up to 130 on the interstate once.
The 88 F150 has a 4.9 straight six and a 5-speed manual.
The 71 C10 had a 350 and a TH350. Won a truck pull with it against a neighbor in the driveway.
The Grand Prix was a GXP with a supercharged 3800. It was quick for a v6.
The Camaro had a 305.
The Tracer was my first car. Pics are of my first wreck. Sideswiped another car going about 80 on a country road. That's the only damage to my car. Other car was totalled. Ran down the whole side sliding sideways when I lost control.... I beat the crap out of this car. It never broke down. I sold it to my brother-in-law, which he later took police on a high speed chase with it, jumped out and let the car roll into a pole and 2 parked cars. It still ran. It had a chunk of pole between the tire and rim, and the tire didn't even go flat. Toughest car ever.
02 F150 was my second wreck, 20 years later. Fell asleep after a 16 hour day and drove off a 10 foot cliff into a creek.
Last edited by Burner on Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Re: Some cars I've owned

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:13 pm

Nice photos. They had to be classic US cars, of course. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:18 am

Dope cars and trucks, hope you were ok after the second wreck.
Retired from modifying Midtown Madness games. Nowadays I mod Crashday Redline Edition in my spare time.

Burner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
United States of America

Postby Burner » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:27 pm

I had two broken ribs from the seat belt after the wreck..

Anyways, found these videos in my picture folder. Just so you know, there is curse words in the videos. In case that matters...

Yeah...what can I say? Typical redneck Saturday night.

Burner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
United States of America

Postby Burner » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:58 am

Found some more car pics.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The Acclaim started overheating, so I bought new fans for it and made the shroud out of the bottom of a laundry basket. Then zip tied it to the radiator. Quality redneck engineering.
The Buick Riviera had the same supercharged engine as my 99 Grand Prix GTP.
The F100 was a 66.
The purple Prizm was a backup car. You can also see it next to the Magnum in its pics and behind the 71 C10.
And the Lincoln, well, I didn't just 3D model lowriders for no reason 😉

Some pics are in Arizona and others are in Tennessee.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:30 pm

The white Pontiac Grand Prix looks good. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Burner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
United States of America

Postby Burner » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:53 am

It looked good, it didn't run good. It started overheating out there in Arizona too. So not only was it 90-100+ degrees outside, I had to drive around with the freakin heater blowing full blast to keep the radiator from boiling over.

Those 3.1 v6s weren't that good. Luckily my other Grand Prix had the 3.8 v6, which was essentially a small block chevy v8 with two cylinders chopped off. That one had over 250k miles when I sold it, and it was still running good.

Forgot a couple pics.

The engine from the 66 F100. A 352 v8

And...
56 Fairlane. Had a 312 v8. Inherited this one. Another relative has it now.

Missing pics of:
88 dark blue Bronco 2. Wheels/tires on the Dodge truck came off it
99 green Lesabre. Also had the 3.8
78 c10/Silverado. You can see the back of it in the pics of the Dodge truck. Had a 292 straight 6.
78 Trans Am T-Top. Was burgandy/dark reddish colored. Painted it like Smokey and the Bandit. Someone straight bought it from me while I was getting gas. Made an offer I couldn't refuse.
05 bright blue Hyundai Elantra. First brand new car ever bought from a dealer. Yeah...
07 black Murano. Gave it to my dad.
13 silver Honda Odyssey. Was truck shopping and wife found this and wanted it. Didn't get a truck that day. Bought the 02 F150 a few days later that I have the wrecked pics of.

I know I'm forgetting some... oh well, it'll give me a chance to reply again when I remember or find their pics.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:26 pm

So many cars, worth for an anthusiast. :wink:
It looked good, it didn't run good. It started overheating out there in Arizona too. So not only was it 90-100+ degrees outside, I had to drive around with the freakin heater blowing full blast to keep the radiator from boiling over.

Those 3.1 v6s weren't that good. Luckily my other Grand Prix had the 3.8 v6, which was essentially a small block chevy v8 with two cylinders chopped off. That one had over 250k miles when I sold it, and it was still running good.
Such overheating sounds like a production defect...