Default Car Modifications

Fahad2003
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

Re: Default Car Modifications

Postby Fahad2003 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Yes Corel Draw can open and edit TGA files. I didn't make any edits on city bus. I said that I have downloaded it from this site. I just said that I open up it by using WinRar and then I extracted the texture. Opened it up with Ultra File Opener then converted the file format into JPG. After that I did some edit on the back textures of the bus. Then I save my work and renamed the JPG as TGA. Then I converted the TGA back to tex and put it in the archive. After that the textures of the bus became white from back

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:38 pm

Well, in the above explaining, you're saying to have done edits to that City Bus, the back textures, precisely. So, why are you saying to haven't done them? :roll: Anyway, if you've really renamed the file extension from JPG to TGA, well, that's your error. Those are two totally different kinds of image files, they can't work each other if you rename their extension.
If Corel Draw X6 supports the TGA format, you only have to extract the original textures files in TEX format from the game file, convert them in TGA format with Tex Manager tool, open the converted .tga files with Corel Draw X6 and do your edits, then convert them back to the TEX format and finally create the .ar file of the Texture named folder with the texture in TEX format inside it.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Fahad2003
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Fahad2003 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Sorry man for very late reply. Leave it. I don't want to edit the textures anymore I will do so when I will get official windows 7 or 8

Fahad2003
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Fahad2003 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Sorry brother for very late reply. Thank you for clearing all the things. This time I can't download any paint software because of my copy version of windows. I will do so if I got new window. But right now I've downloaded another game Euro Truck Simulator 2 I in loved with this game so much that I forgot about this topic. Anyways thank you for your support. Not only me anyone other can also get helped by this topic.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:37 pm

It you're fine this way, it's alright for me. I attempted to help you, but have a cracked copy of Windows 7 can't help, indeed. At a certain point, I also thought to ask you for the files that you were editing just to do a check, to better see if there was something wrong with them.
For any further question or help about MM game series, you're welcome to post here. :)
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|