MM2x v4 is here!

More informations on the new MM2X version inside!

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Re: MM2x v4 is here!

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:38 am

Loving the dark theme. It is very reminiscent of the old layout of MM2X.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Copirnice
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

Postby Copirnice » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:30 am

Registration works successfully too. :mrgreen:

I have to say I misunderstood the part where I thought I had to wait for email activation but then I realized I had to click OK first :lol:
And after I confirmed it, I thought I confirmed it so I went back to the website but I realized I didn't because I had to go below and submit my settings first!
Also I tried adding my Twitter link to mm2x, I thought I had to put the entire account link but only the name was necessary, the only way to know if it worked was by clicking on the link. Other people just don't test that and they can have failing links, it should work both ways.

To sum up it isn't very intuitive at all but I managed to do it! :P At least it works!

By the way I am the Image FXANBSS :wink: :rose:  :cup:  :lau:
I should had got rid of the silly name a long time ago. Image

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 7 months
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Thanks for testing the registration system! :)
Btw why a new account?

Copirnice
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Copirnice » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:18 pm

It is not possible to change name from account, so I changed account :afirmar:
I don't really mind of my stats (posts count), anyways doing this felt like a fresh start. :wink4:

By the way some emoticons don't work, like " Image ", when you click on it, it appears as " :smile: "
I had to get the link address of the emoticon and put it inside an [img] tag to make it appear that's why you can see it.

carfan1061
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 7 years 10 months

Postby carfan1061 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:22 am

Can you please optimise this website for mobile devices?

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:12 am

[quote="Copirnice";p="110951"]It is not possible to change name from account, so I changed account :afirmar:
I don't really mind of my stats (posts count), anyways doing this felt like a fresh start. :wink4:
[/quote]
You could have sent the adminstrators (Franch or DjDecibel) a PM asking them to change your name
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Copirnice
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Copirnice » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:28 am

My previous account had a lot of posts, that's why the admins couldn't change my name.
Now they can with my new one, isn't it? I saw a guy with a few posts years ago who asked the same thing, and the admins did it!

By the way! The " < " symbol doesn't show up correctly in the reputation votes section (see red circle), I meant to do a " <3 "  :sad2:

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:33 pm

[quote="Copirnice";p="110954"]My previous account had a lot of posts, that's why the admins couldn't change my name.
Now they can with my new one, isn't it? I saw a guy with a few posts years ago who asked the same thing, and the admins did it!
[/quote]
Oh I see. Didn't know that
Dubai = Supercarland

--

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:08 am

[quote="Copirnice";p="110954"]My previous account had a lot of posts, that's why the admins couldn't change my name.

By the way! The " < " symbol doesn't show up correctly in the reputation votes section (see red circle), I meant to do a " <3 "  :sad2:
Image[/quote]

yes we can change the username without any problem :)

FXANBSS
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years

Postby FXANBSS » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:06 am

Well, back to my account :lol: , I was so engaged with the new nickname I had in that instant, but... I'll never leave my true and proud nickname like nothing! It is so cool, this Copirnice guy is old-fashioned now, just another meme.

[quote="Copirnice";p="110949"]Registration works successfully too. :mrgreen:

I have to say I misunderstood the part where I thought I had to wait for email activation but then I realized I had to click OK first :lol:
And after I confirmed it, I thought I confirmed it so I went back to the website but I realized I didn't because I had to go below and submit my settings first!
Also I tried adding my Twitter link to mm2x, I thought I had to put the entire account link but only the name was necessary, the only way to know if it worked was by clicking on the link. Other people just don't test that and they can have failing links, it should work both ways.

To sum up it isn't very intuitive at all but I managed to do it! :P At least it works![/quote]
Don't take me wrong! :P At least I tested the registration and posted my thoughts!

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Postby cody » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:27 pm

I keep getting the following errors on every MM2x page:

overLIB 4.10 or later is required for the HideForm Plugin.
overLIB 4.10 or later is required for the Center Popup Plugin.

On the second one, it has a choice to disable additional error dialogs. Is that a problem with my browser, or is it on your end? It's really annoying.
My Member Number is prime. LOL!

kennydanger26
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby kennydanger26 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:41 am

[quote="cody";p="110979"]I keep getting the following errors on every MM2x page:

overLIB 4.10 or later is required for the HideForm Plugin.
overLIB 4.10 or later is required for the Center Popup Plugin.

On the second one, it has a choice to disable additional error dialogs. Is that a problem with my browser, or is it on your end? It's really annoying.[/quote]
Clear your browser cookies.

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Postby cody » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:20 pm

I cleared my cookies just now, and I'm still getting those errors. I'm using Pale Moon, if anybody wants to know.

EDIT: Never mind. It went away after I cleared my cache.
My Member Number is prime. LOL!

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 pm

Finally after a lot of work the Video Gallery is up and working!

LINK

It's one of the biggest news in MM2x V4, it took me a lot for develop it
how it works:
- after adding a title and a description you can upload a video file from your pc,
- the video will be uploaded on youtube in the mm2x youtube Channel with the uploader's username in the title..
- after the upload it will be "invisible" until a admin can review and approve it

Feel free to post any mm1 or mm2 video! :D

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Postby reckless201 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:59 am

Wow, I can't believe some of you oldies are still active and contributing to this community! So much dedication, and great work on v4! Never thought mm2x would still be alive and healthy, even 12 years after I first registered. Hope to see this forum still thriving in 2031  :D

Though I'm a nostalgia bunny and I still do miss seeing the old M3 on the banner... or was it an Eclipse?  I can't remember lol
Very Unimportant Member.