TheSigui's Screenshot collection

Because i like both editing pictures and Midtown Madness 1 !

TheSigui
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 6 years 8 months

TheSigui's Screenshot collection

Postby TheSigui » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:39 pm

Hi everyone ! I've created my MM2X account quite a while back, but i've never posted anything in the forums before. Well, you gotta start somewhere right ? :lau:

Well, i really like the Midtown Madness series (especially the very first game, please dont burn me). Also, MM2 came with my first PC in 2002, so it never really leaved me since then.

I'm still quite impressed that these games, even after 18 years, still have an active modding community with a discord server and online games. Pretty nice. :D

Anyway, I've always been obsessed by the two first Midtown Madness games. So, i decided to do them justice by taking and editing the best screenshots i could take.

Enjoy !

More to come.

FXANBSS
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years

Postby FXANBSS » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm

Perfect! Astonishing! :D

I love the Ford F-350 in there! Super realistic! Almost looks like real life with that shading! 8)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:21 pm

Really nice work, it's really rare to see photo edited MM1 screenshots, nowadays. :)

Hello and welcome here, anyway. :D Nice words from you, it's cool you're still enjoying these games and their add-ons and mods community creations. :)
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|