Forza Motorsport.

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Forza Motorsport.

Postby Seahawk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:18 pm

It has been 13 years since the first release of Forza Motorsport and still all vehicles from the game aren't converted to MM2. Is it so that Forza also has community made vehicles or there are too much of the default ones?
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Maybe the cars from some of the newer Forzas (like Forza 5 etc) weren't yet adapted into a suitable level of detail to work in MM2.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Are there add-on cars for Forza, I mean?
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:12 pm

What weird questions and affirmations you do... :roll:
Except the official DLCs that all the Forza Motorsport (at least from the third one) and Horizon game series have got, which have all been carpacks, there's no chance to make community made mods for these games, first because they're for Xbox consoles, and second because they're somehow protected from modding (in the specific the three available also for PC so far) and there aren't tools created to mod them.
As far as I know and have seen, there's no chance to get the models of the first Forza Motorsport, which was released in 2005 year for the first Xbox. Of no Forza series game have been converted all the vehicles for MM2, simply because they're hundreds and need lot of work to be converted...
Maybe the cars from some of the newer Forzas (like Forza 5 etc) weren't yet adapted into a suitable level of detail to work in MM2.
Instead no, I guess that also all the recent Forza series games must have the "LOD1" 3D models, which are the ones that fit best for MM2 for polygons count and have been always used for conversions of the cars from these games to MM2.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:53 am

Actually, I think I misread the question. I thought you were talking about the Forza series in general Seahawk, not just Forza 1
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Forza 1 cars have never been converted to MM2 as of yet.

Forza 2, 3, 4, Horizon 1 and 2 cars have been converted so far. Gamemodels have ripped Forza Apex, 7 and Horizon 3 cars, but nobody's ever converted any of those cars, because there too much work to convert compared to the older models.
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year
Best active member Midtown Madness 1 screenshot-er

Best active member avatar
Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Funniest active member