Converting cars from initial d arcade

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 9 years 3 months

Converting cars from initial d arcade

Postby Michaelx1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 am

Hey I was wondering if there's any car that was ripped from initial d arcade such takumi Toyota I hope they have a paintjob in one of the cars

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Surely there isn't any model ripped from a game of that game series, also because it's not originally available for PC...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:49 am

Okay I want to know if you played it

WeebGTR
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 6 years 11 months

Re: Converting cars from initial d arcade

Postby WeebGTR » Sun May 21, 2017 2:16 am

There are three console Initial D titles (Special Stage for the PS2, Street Stage for the PSP, and Extreme Stage for the PS3). So far we haven't had model rips for them, but at the very least we do have model rips of some Initial D vehicles from Drift Spirits (AE86, FD, FC).

The other cars haven't been ripped yet, but, unrelated, I'd really like to convert the IDOLM@STER (is that how it's stylized?) itasha cars into MM2. That is if I can actually get MM2 running on my computer (I think the current solution only applied to NVIDIA cards, as I cannot get it running on my potato w/ Intel integrated graphics, even if it ran MM2 perfectly back when it was running Win7).
ok

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Sun May 21, 2017 2:44 am

There are three console Initial D titles (Special Stage for the PS2, Street Stage for the PSP, and Extreme Stage for the PS3). So far we haven't had model rips for them, but at the very least we do have model rips of some Initial D vehicles from Drift Spirits (AE86, FD, FC).

The other cars haven't been ripped yet, but, unrelated, I'd really like to convert the IDOLM@STER (is that how it's stylized?) itasha cars into MM2. That is if I can actually get MM2 running on my computer (I think the current solution only applied to NVIDIA cards, as I cannot get it running on my potato w/ Intel integrated graphics, even if it ran MM2 perfectly back when it was running Win7).
But we can rip initial d(sega Saturn) Initial d (PS1) and Initial D Mountain Vengeance (pc) although I ah e ninja ripper and 3dx ripper but I'm having trouble with importing the .rip of a Addon car my blender version is 2.78

WeebGTR
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 6 years 11 months

Postby WeebGTR » Sun May 21, 2017 2:54 am

But we can rip initial d(sega Saturn) Initial d (PS1)
IDK how even to rip them (Saturn and PS1 are even harder to rip from), but some PSP emulators can rip models. I tried it once with Street Stage for the Cappuccino, but then once I did rip them I got a bit lost when it came to reapplying some textures.
ok

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:30 am

So what PSP emulator are using and modeler