Play games from the USB drive

midtown96
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years

Play games from the USB drive

Postby midtown96 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:37 am

Sometimes when I run an exe file from the usb drive, the antivirus remove the file and says its a virus. But when I scan the file with the antivirus it says no viruses. The problem is, it is not many people which have trusted the file. I use Norton 360. Everytime I will run the file I need to rightclick on it and click file insight and then click trust now. Its annoying that I need to do so everytime.
Is it possible to trust Everything on the usb drive so I can only click on the files and NOT use file insight everytime? Remember, I use the usb drive on different computers. I know I can modify on my computer so the antivirus doesnt remove this file. But if I use the usb drive on a computer that is not my own, I am probably not allowed to modify things on their computer. Please help me so no antivirus can remove any files from my usb drive if the file doesnt contain a virus for real!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:14 pm

It's something that depends by that antivirus, you can only edit its settings in way to don't have it to delete every .exe file from a pendrive when you run it. If you're not allowed to change that setting, continue to confirm the trusting to every executable manually...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|