My Pictures

My own pictures of MM2 :D

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

My Pictures

Postby daguyu1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:57 pm

I had to remove a car from an accident...

Changing city streetlamp lightbulbs :D

Here, I caused a minor traffic accident...
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

Tonywolfe121
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Tonywolfe121 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:00 am

lol how did you get the car in the truck they awalys fall out on me

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:03 am

lol how did you get the car in the truck they awalys fall out on me
I ran into it and it flew up and landed in. :D They fall out most of the time for me, too.

Did you see the PM I sent you?
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:14 am

Nice pictures. :wink: These things happens mostly to all of us.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:16 am

Nice pictures. :wink: These things happens mostly to all of us.

It's really fun :D

I love this game. I'm downloading the Red Baron right now.

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:43 am

Eh, the red baron wasn't working for me (that well, anyway) I'm going to uninstall it.

(The quote button wasn't working... so I put it in a separate post... lol)

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:55 am

No, planes don't work that well because mm2 was not program with that good of physics.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:04 am

No, planes don't work that well because mm2 was not program with that good of physics.
Yeah. I learned that. But the problem with the Red Baron is that it acceleartes to 80 mph but then slowly increases after that. I learned that the physics suck for planes when I tried the Airbus 380

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years

Postby awalwang » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:39 pm

Well, yeah...MM2's gravity controls for the vehicles don't really work...

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:41 pm

The Red Baron has a bad tuning: it's hard to let it fly. The Airbus A380 maybe is the better airplane for tuning, but because of the game limits you can't control it in air. MM2 isn't a flight simulator or something similar.
Simple the airplanes to fly uses a particular tuning with less gravity and mass.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:02 pm

The Red Baron has a bad tuning: it's hard to let it fly. The Airbus A380 maybe is the better airplane for tuning, but because of the game limits you can't control it in air. MM2 isn't a flight simulator or something similar.
Simple the airplanes to fly uses a particular tuning with less gravity and mass.
Um... o..kay? Lol.

So, you're saying that even if I get a plane that flies I can't control it.

I haven't even gotten on MM2 today. I've been busy watching TV and now I need to do biology homework :molesto2:

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years

Postby awalwang » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:25 pm

Yes, that's what he means. MM2 doesn't let you have a control that lets you control anything in the air. It was designed for cars flying off ramps only. :roll:

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:37 pm

Yes, that's what he means. MM2 doesn't let you have a control that lets you control anything in the air. It was designed for cars flying off ramps only. :roll:
Yeah. I can understand that.