Looking for making track creater program for mm chicago.

GTAVPoliceman
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 8 years 6 months

Looking for making track creater program for mm chicago.

Postby GTAVPoliceman » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:44 pm

hello guys, i'am new here, today I want to post about making city/track creating programs for midtown madness 1.

I am focusing for creating New York City for midtown madness 1 as possible, but I think making track or city creater for mm1 will be as same as mm2.

So Somebody create these programs for mm1, the city would be better in mm1 rather than in mm2.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Make a new track from scratch, or also the only simple conversion of one, for MM1 is certainly harder than make one for MM2 right because there isn't a tool to simplify most of its steps. About MM2 there's the very good MM2 City Toolkit program.
I have some doubts that MC1 New York City would work in MM1.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

GTAVPoliceman
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby GTAVPoliceman » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:52 pm

But however there is a way to create a map for midtown madness 1 and place traffic, pedestrians and police in the scratch made map in midtown madness 1 like in midtown madness 2.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby KingAndy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum. Like Franch88 said, there is not any software to simplify the creating process of maps for MM1. Also, the users that created some of the best maps for that game I think are no longer around here, so there's nobody able to explain how to do so. However, consider about converting maps for MM2 instead, there's a lot of software avaliable to help you out like the great Maxoff's City Toolkit. Feel free to visit the MM2 tracks section on the forum, there are a few tutorials a ali a VL pinned on the top of the section.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

GTAVPoliceman
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby GTAVPoliceman » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum. Like Franch88 said, there is not any software to simplify the creating process of maps for MM1. Also, the users that created some of the best maps for that game I think are no longer around here, so there's nobody able to explain how to do so. However, consider about converting maps for MM2 instead, there's a lot of software avaliable to help you out like the great Maxoff's City Toolkit. Feel free to visit the MM2 tracks section on the forum, there are a few tutorials a ali a VL pinned on the top of the section.
Wow i love midtown madness 1 because it included some realism than mm2, as for me the mm1 has better features, and these days i can't make a new thread about programs for mm1 to be created with codes just like the codes that allowed creating programs for mm2 because someone will ban me for repeating, however i wan't maxoff and other hqtm members to start creating programs for mm1 just like they did for mm2 as the codes for creating programs for mm1 will be a same codes for mm2 as they share the same engine, and hey i wanna a new discussion with maxoff and hqtm members to create a programs for mm1 as they did for mm2.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby KingAndy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Unfortunately hqtm team is no longer around here for some time and even if you try to contact any of the ex members they won't work for any Midtown Madness related mods or software. The very few people around here that might have enough knowledge to create such software probably won't do that too since MM1 is pretty much dead.
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

GTAVPoliceman
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby GTAVPoliceman » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:08 pm

Unfortunately hqtm team is no longer around here for some time and even if you try to contact any of the ex members they won't work for any Midtown Madness related mods or software. The very few people around here that might have enough knowledge to create such software probably won't do that too since MM1 is pretty much dead.
Ok creating a map for mm1 by only scratch using 3ds max rather than tools, carking1996 told me that to use a user created maps and make a map on it, i think the codes for placing traffic and peds like in other games.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby zoot » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:40 pm

We haven't figured out how to work with the traffic/peds yet in mm1.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

GTAVPoliceman
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby GTAVPoliceman » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:10 am

I think the only way to having city toolkit for midtown madness chicago is contacting microsoft and urguing them to create these modtools for midtown madness 1, i'm not sure but i believe this is the only way, because the microsoft always creating the softwares and programs.

Guys try it.

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:21 am

Yeah, like Microsoft still even remember MM1...
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year
Best active member Midtown Madness 1 screenshot-er

Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Funniest active member

GTAVPoliceman
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby GTAVPoliceman » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Thanks for saying this bugattiman253mph, i glad to see the city toolkit for midtown madness 1 created by microsoft.

GTAVPoliceman
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby GTAVPoliceman » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Hey somebody reply to me now about contacting microsoft.

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Why Microsoft? You should contact the guys who made the game but they won't care anyway, I think you didn't understood Bugattiman's message :P

GTAVPoliceman
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby GTAVPoliceman » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Okay, I think microsoft who also care for it, because they published and they are also are responsible for the programs and making tools for the games and provide new things, so Who s that We should contact.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Ok, too much absurd things have been posted here...
Do you really think that Microsoft should care about these old products after the contacting attempt of few people? Microsoft never provided anything, all the programs and tools are made by people who got interested in modding the game. The only official tool released is the VCK to create the add-on cars for MM1, released by the game developer, who were Angel Studios.

Topic locked because there's really nothing else to discuss about.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|