WRECKED Vehicle destruction

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Note that the client will have pushed an update soon for optimizations I've made.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Tried it. Nothing other than crash course works. Rest when selected, restarts the game. Could it be the custom ROM that I'm running (Rooted) ? That and those black scales keep appearing on the vehicles all the time. And I can't find the game settings menu !

I've unlocked upto the Camaro playing only the crash course. Everything done till now is Awesome :wink4:.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:18 pm

Tried it. Nothing other than crash course works. Rest when selected, restarts the game. Could it be the custom ROM that I'm running (Rooted) ? That and those black scales keep appearing on the vehicles all the time. And I can't find the game settings menu !

I've unlocked upto the Camaro playing only the crash course. Everything done till now is Awesome :wink4:.
Unfortunately there's a Unity bug that causes a crash, and it's pretty much unfixable. It works well on a bit higher-end devices(ie; Galaxy Tab S, HTC One M8/M9, Galaxy S4-S6, etc). The game is almost done being reviewed by Apple for the app store, and the free version will be on Amazon soon. It works on iPhone 5 and up, along with the Kindle Fire. :)

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby BIGzee » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm on CM 12.1 and will changing/replacing kernels solve it ? I mess with them sometimes and surprisingly, it tends to yield results - with other game related problems. Will await an answer before beginning. Don't worry, I'm aware of flashing and editing them at my own risk :wink:. I'm just requesting a hint.

Just the crash course itself is addictive 8O. Will be traumatizing if this is said to be permanent :cry:.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby zoot » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Wrecked now out for iOS!

Wrecked for iOS!

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Diatosta » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:37 pm

@BIGzee I too have my phone in CM12.1, and it runs pretty flawless, with every mod working, so maybe it's a device specific problem, or maybe your Play Store corrupted the game (very improbable, as Android checksums the .apk while installing it). But anyways, I would recomend you to try reinstalling the game, and should that fail, disable Root (in CM12.1, you can do that in developer settings) although I don't think that'll work, but it doesn't cost you anything to try right? And should that not work either, try a diferent ROM/ kernel
Good luck :D
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby BIGzee » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:06 pm

@BIGzee I too have my phone in CM12.1, and it runs pretty flawless, with every mod working, so maybe it's a device specific problem, or maybe your Play Store corrupted the game (very improbable, as Android checksums the .apk while installing it). But anyways, I would recomend you to try reinstalling the game, and should that fail, disable Root (in CM12.1, you can do that in developer settings) although I don't think that'll work, but it doesn't cost you anything to try right? And should that not work either, try a diferent ROM/ kernel
Good luck :D
Thanks Diatosta :D!! Tried it all with no effect. Except one kernel had solved the 'Black scales at a distance' bug - ground ones got permanently cleared, ones on the vehicles still keep popping up randomly.. which isn't a problem at all. I'm right now trying to find what in the kernel solved it. My friends at XDA asked me to define 'high end device' when i told them this game required one. Apart from any phone running custom firmware having this problem, from what I've observed , personally, all variants of GT-S5360 (536x), GT-i9100 (excluding skyrocket, cuz we don't have one) and GT-i9300, i9305 and i747 all running total untouched stock. Dunno about HTC or Nexus devices. I'll update with more devices soon (of course, stock.. non-rooted). And yes, it is a device specific problem. Are you running nightlies :wassat:

Congrats with the iOS release, carking1996 :)
ImageImage