MM1 Handling Mod

MM1 Physics Resemble for MM2 Default cars

<t>Is this even relevant/necessary ?</t>

I have a Windows 8/8.1/10 PC and I would love to have this Mod on my MM2.
50%
Fan of MM1 and I hate to see BIGzee giving off one of it's iconic features
50%
I'm okay with this, even if people lose track of MM1's existence/I don't give about courtesy.
No votes
Popularity of both the games is drastically decreased already and making this mod won't change anything - Don't do it.
No votes

Total votes: 2
BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

MM1 Handling Mod

Postby BIGzee » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:04 pm

I still do feel I'm making a mistake here, you know... Don't wanna be the reason for the extinction of a legendary game :scared:. After having ported major features from MM1 - Chicago, sounds, reflections etc. all that is left of MM1 would be the physics which remains un-ported. If this is completed, I'm thinking of reasons to go back to playing MM1, and guess what - I'm blank :cry:.

Yes, ladies n gentlemen. Its the MM1 Handling Mod for MM2 and I'm not proud of it :liar:. This is a hinged affiliate to Dummiesboy's PROJECT Realism and it obviously has those "Barrel Rolls" and "No more bouncy ball effect grass"... thingies :cool3:. Got permissions from Dummiesboy to do this using the TT's tuning and here we are :

Cadillac ElDorado v1.0b - https://www.mediafire.com/download/1zp565th5ocbttj/

This all I could do for now. It is however unconfirmed that I'll be continuing this. Just watch out for any updates. Feel free to drop comments/feedback on it, actually I need you guys to :pray:. Thanks for reading all this meaningless yap :biggrin2:.

Oops. totally forgot :tongue: - thanks to Silent1Unknown for the tuning tutorials, and to Dummiesboy for allowing this to be a part of PROJECT Realism. Also for assisting me with this.
Last edited by BIGzee on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby NotoriousA » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:41 am

I've always preferred MM1's physics over MM2's. At least with this mod, the Panoz GTR-1 won't be so slippery anymore!
[img][/img]

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

At least with this mod, the Panoz GTR-1 won't be so slippery anymore!
Lolz, you got THAT right 8) :aprobar:

Update:
!!NEW!!

Ford F350
Panoz GTR-1

Updated

Cadillac Eldorado
One single deadly vote there above, has got me thinking twice before I continue. I'm quite doubtful this will release at all, only started out as a timepass project. Depends entirely on you guys' opinions.

3 months later ..

Readme is in the link.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.