No cd crack to Need for Speed Underground 2

midtown96
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years

No cd crack to Need for Speed Underground 2

Postby midtown96 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 pm

I have download a no cd crack to Need for Speed Underground 2 and it says, I shall execute the patch to remove the cd check from speed2.exe. The filename for the patch is NFSU2U11.COM. But when I run the patch I get a message, it says Patching speed2.exe - file access error!
I have tried other cracks for the game and they doesnt work.
Please help!

fastback428
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Postby fastback428 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:19 pm

I am fairly sure illegal activity is not to be discussed here, so I am assuming that you legally bought the game and are looking to run it without the cd, like a mod. It sounds like either you are not running the 'mod' from the program files of the application or that it does not have permission to overwrite the files. Placing it into the program files of the game and running it as administrator may fix the issue.
[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:04 pm

We can't talk of cracking stuff here, because it's normally related with the games illegal downloading and pirating. We can't know if you have the original copy of the game, and so you want to play it without have to insert the disc every time.

Search, download and install all the game patches (look at GamersHell website) and download the No-CD crack for the last version of the game updated with the last patch. Usually you have to replace only the game .exe file.
It's better beware from the patchers when there's that other solution, but, maybe it gives a file access error because you haven't put the patcher file in the same folder where there's the game .exe file?
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:36 am

File access error and stuff is usually solved by running as admin...
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

midtown96
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby midtown96 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:26 pm

I have put the patcher file in the same folder where there's the game .exe file and I cant run .com files as administrator.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:46 am

Here's a hint: Go buy the game.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

midtown96
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby midtown96 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:27 am

I have found other exe files which it is only to replace the original speed2.exe
with the cracked speed2.exe. The game works fine with the original speed2.exe and the cd but I have tried all cracks I have found and they doesnt works good.
The problem when I use a crack is, It doesnt shows any intro and when I start a race, the race will not start. The game is loading the whole time and the load doesnt stop. Is it possible to only remove the cd check from speed2.exe?